Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 70808586878889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

I just impluse-purchased ER Sky Lynx off Amazon for $109 (w/ free postage). Should be here in 2 weeks.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Three items posted from Hong Kong on the same day. One arrived last week the same day the other two finally left Hong Kong. One of those arrived today, the remaining one is having a detour to SA for some reason so probably not before Xmas. And for some reason the AusPost app won’t give me up to date tracking that the website will?

All of my online orders have arrived from Asia just in time for Xmas. I will have many packages to open tomorrow.

Generations Selects Cordon
    Generations Selects Spin-Out
    MP Arcee
    Kingdom Blackarachnia
    Kingdom Cheetor

MP Arcee is currently sitting in Hong Kong.
    GS Cordon/Spinout haven't even left Melbourne.
    Don't know the whereabouts of my Kingdom toys as I'm piggybacking on a group order - I think being to track a shipment has its pros and cons. Obviously you have the joys of being able to see exactly where the package is, but then you have the frustration of being able to see exactly where the package is.

Are you here yet? Are you here yet? Are you here yet???

Amazon UA finally took my money for the Ironhide/Prowl pack so hopefully they'll ship it shortly!
    Stll no word on the Paradron Medics, only that I had to accept that I'll keep waiting for it to become available!!

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got charged for medics yesterday, only other thing I'm waiting on is gen selects Tigertrack from popcultcha. Anyone get theirs yet from there?

My Ironhide and Prowl from Amazon US ordered back on 7th of October finally arrived into the country and cleared customs back on the 31/12 but on last update from Monday all I have been given is, Package transferred to another carrier for delivery...hoping its not to far away...always get a little anxious when things go quiet, hoping nothing has happened to it as I know this one will more then likely be very, very difficult to replace!!

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Apologies if this has already been asked (or if I'm the wrong place) but has anyone got any idea when EB Games is supposed to get in the Back to the Future Gigawatt figure? I pre-ordered back in Oct and have heard nothing (I asked in-store and they had no idea).

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Apologies if this has already been asked (or if I'm the wrong place) but has anyone got any idea when EB Games is supposed to get in the Back to the Future Gigawatt figure? I pre-ordered back in Oct and have heard nothing (I asked in-store and they had no idea).
    Quite a few people, myself included, were told to pick up theirs around 2 weeks ago. I saw someone on Facebook say EB was waiting for more stock to land at the end of January. I'd enquire through their social media, they're usually fairly responsive through there.