Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 71818687888990919293 LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Quite a few people, myself included, were told to pick up theirs around 2 weeks ago. I saw someone on Facebook say EB was waiting for more stock to land at the end of January. I'd enquire through their social media, they're usually fairly responsive through there.
    Thanks. Yes I noticed that the other week, and in fact my own order online said "processed", even though I hadn't been contacted. Now my order has been changed to "pending release". I'll try them through social media, thanks.

Managed to order Studio Series Optimus Prime No.44 DOTM with trailer and Siege Shockwave from TLTC that didnt cost me an arm and a leg..Was advised that it should be in so placed my third order for TR Brawn to get the order on the move the other day but still waiting on any form of sign that it is ready to ship!

If they advised you that SS-44 was in then hopefully it ships soon but a bit worrying that its page still says Pre-order on the website

If they advised you that SS-44 was in then hopefully it ships soon but a bit worrying that its page still says Pre-order on the website
    Just got notification that my order is being shipped.. Finally an Optimus Prime for my Movieverse collection!! Just wish that Ironhide was available, well not at the prices certain people are asking for it!

Oh nice! I had to resort to AliExpress for mine so it's great you were able to get him from an Aussie source and very good price considering.

Amazon AU just took my money for Earthrise Bluestreak I had ordered a couple of weeks ago, so now the waiting game begins and then I will have all 3 Datsun Bro's for my collection

So my Earthrise Bluestreak has arrived in the country but seems to be stuck in customs..

Im getting this when looking at my tracking updates over at Amazon AU

Tuesday, 26 January
    8:48 PM
    Completed customs clearance process
    AU
    8:47 PM
    Customs Clearance delay
    AU
    8:23 PM
    AU
    Sunday, 24 January
    11:55 PM
    AU
    9:18 AM
    AU
    Last edited by Flukey; 27th January 2021 at 09:15 PM.

Amazon shipping updates are good but can be unreliable. I have some orders that were delivered which still show up as only having shipped in my account.

Amazon shipping updates are good but can be unreliable. I have some orders that were delivered which still show up as only having shipped in my account.
    Sorry it hasnt arrived to me, it has arrived in the country, I'll edit my post to clarify

***Must have been a Glitch as the figure just turned up****
    Last edited by Flukey; 28th January 2021 at 09:43 AM.

Gambled on a Kingdom Voyager from Target. The odds aren’t in my favour for a Cyclonus, but I wouldn’t be super disappointed with Primal. It should really be communicated to Target and these other stores that no one is willing to buy from random assortments. They’d be making truckloads of money if they simply put up the individual figures for order.

Unfortunately the lack of online sales may party convince these stores that people don’t want the figures, which is inaccurate.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust