Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 728287888990919293 LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Waiting on Earthrise Trailbreaker from Zaavi and Studio Series 32 Optimus Prime from HLJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Gambled on a Kingdom Voyager from Target
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    It should really be communicated to Target and these other stores that no one is willing to buy from random assortments.
    Maybe you should change "no one is willing to" to "only a few begrudgingly"

But I agree, in the age of the online shop, the entire sales model of these premium toys needs to change which I think Hasbro is dabbling into with Generations Selects and their US online store. However they are still very reliant on 'big store' money who, generally speaking, have a pretty 20th century sales model.

Ordered Legends Big Powered from Robo Toy Base and I'm just waiting for it to ship from Hong Kong.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Waiting for Artfire to arrive at my local EB. It went green on EBWorld over a week ago, but all they can tell me is that it's in transit, and they'll definitely send me an e-mail or a text or call me when it arrives (did not happen at all for the first two things I ordered via EB, although they did turn up, and has not had a chance to happen for a couple of other things since, because I've cancelled them due to being available elsewhere first)

Still, at least this one won't be turning up on the local Big W shelves before EB can deliver, right?

I'm waiting. Waiting waiting waiting.

Hoping I can get my BBTS order sent this week as people have received replies that they are shipping to us again.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Waiting for Artfire to arrive at my local EB. It went green on EBWorld over a week ago, but all they can tell me is that it's in transit, and they'll definitely send me an e-mail or a text or call me when it arrives (did not happen at all for the first two things I ordered via EB, although they did turn up, and has not had a chance to happen for a couple of other things since, because I've cancelled them due to being available elsewhere first)

Still, at least this one won't be turning up on the local Big W shelves before EB can deliver, right?
    And two days later it is here. Huzzah!

My MP Shouki was shipped yesterday. Can't wait!

Just paid for MP Getsuei. Can't wait!

I'm waiting for the wave 2 Velocitron deluxes to arrive. They just shipped from Singapore and should hopefully arrive sometime in October.
    Most likely gonna get them before Zing bothers to stock Scourge.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Same! Keen for this train action (and he looks a lot more dynamic than Shouki)