Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post The Waiting Game Thread

So, waiting is tough. It can make you stay at home just waiting just in case it comes, (afraid the guy will shove it in your small mailbox/p.o box or leave it under the mat) and chances are, it doesn't. This thread is for what you're waiting on. It can be very tedious, causing some (including myself) to think that the item will never arrive.
    As for myself, I'm waiting on TRU Reissue G1 Soundwave from bbts, which ships in October. What are you guys waiting on, related to orders, not so much releases. I'm interested in knowing. Comment below.

Megatron Guest

I'm waiting on two MISB G1 Megatrons from Canada... it's really making me nervous!

Decepticon Guest

I'm waiting on my tickets to L.A

United Artfire, Amazon excl. MP Lambor & Amazon excl. MP Soundwave -- all been pre-ordered, awaiting release. I'm also eagerly anticipating the release of Hasbro's new MP Optimus Prime at TRU. And where the hell is TFPrime RiD Vehicon and FoC Wave 2?? Hurry up, Hasbro AU!! <jumps up and down waving hands impatiently>

Deszaras and some pretenders

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    United Artfire, Amazon excl. MP Lambor & Amazon excl. MP Soundwave -- all been pre-ordered, awaiting release. I'm also eagerly anticipating the release of Hasbro's new MP Optimus Prime at TRU. And where the hell is TFPrime RiD Vehicon and FoC Wave 2?? Hurry up, Hasbro AU!! <jumps up and down waving hands impatiently>
    Heck, where's wave one?!

Waiting on BW Razorclaw, diecast Voltron and prime wave 2 legion from assorted places.

Have MP Sideswipe, MP Soundwave, First edition Prime Optimus and Megatron pack, BBTS Dark Energon exclusive powerisers and deluxes, 2012 subscription figures Slipstream and Jackpot preordered on BBTS. I'm going to be so poor.

I hate waiting.

Dag nabbit frazzle dazzle bing bong doodle poodle smeg dreg!!!

I want my damn Soundwave and kreo stuff from bbts. Tracking says it came into botany last Friday, but still hasn't moved from there since. What could be taking it so long to get here from botany? If by some ungodly reason it doesn't turn up by the end of the week, i implore one of you New South Welshman who has attained Soundwave to bring him to parra on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Dag nabbit frazzle dazzle bing bong doodle poodle smeg dreg!!!

I want my damn Soundwave and kreo stuff from bbts. Tracking says it came into botany last Friday, but still hasn't moved from there since. What could be taking it so long to get here from botany? If by some ungodly reason it doesn't turn up by the end of the week, i implore one of you New South Welshman who has attained Soundwave to bring him to parra on Sunday.
    if it here already you always can pick it up at the sorting centre in Alexandria , just call them with your tracking number and they set it aside for pickup

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    if it here already you always can pick it up at the sorting centre in Alexandria , just call them with your tracking number and they set it aside for pickup
    Thanks for the advice but funny story.

Was home from work for not even 5 minutes before the UPS truck turns up to deliver my package. Man I was stoked

I asked him why it took so long from turning up on Friday in the country to being delivered today. Turns out, Expedited Shipping means that it will get delivered on a Wednesday, no matter what day it turns up in the country. So basically they fill the truck a bit and send it out, rather than send a truck for 1 item to be delivered. So if it turns up in the country on a Tuesday, it will be delivered the next day, but if it turns up on a Wednesday, it will be delivered the following Wednesday. Unless they bring the deliveries forward for extenuating circumstances.

So now I know!!!

(Waits for it...)