Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: October Overindulgence

Which TRU, crankcase? & are there any left?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp
    Which TRU, crankcase? & are there any left?
    The TRU store on Mulgoa Rd in Penrith, they had none on the shelves but they must be out the back as that's where they got mine from. I went on Monday and asked if they had any and they put a hold on one, so i went to pick it up today and they had it. I think they have not put them out down there yet, because on Monday they said they were not due to go out till next week. Here is their number so you can call them 0247 22 3677.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

The guy at the end of the second row, young bloke

Hey Starscream77, which sellers did you get those from? I saw a G1 Dirge in the back left corner with no stickers but in good tight condition. I mus

t have missed the Sunstorm. The guy with the card tables on top of his other tables bugged you while you looked at his stuff and he smelled really bad.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    is that in the tent next to Panthers itself? as i went last time it was on and the ladies at the front door said it was only a Doll ,Craft and Bears fair? No transformers at all.
    Yes that's the tent but the doll and bear festival is on a different weekend ha ha

Aah, so it's the same place where the Heroes and Villains convention was held by the sound of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Has Takara logo on front. Is this the better one ?
    <shrugs> AFAIK there's no difference in quality between the original and reissue Sunstorm. I was just asking out of curiosity. But yeah, sounds like you have the original. The reissue comes with an exclusive comic book, which isn't much good to you if you can't read Japanese (although it features awesome artwork from Yoshioka Hidetsuga ). I guess there's a Hauler out there somewhere with no Sunstorm then. My Sunstorm's an original too... but I managed to get the reissue's comic book off another member who got the reissue but didn't want the comic since he can't read it.

Lucky enough to pickup MP Thundercracker over the weekend. I was uncertain how I'd feel about the different mold from the previous 2 hasbro seeker releases, but now in hand, I like the idea that there are structural differences. I never really liked the idea that the seekers (first 3) were all constructed in exactly the same way, yet were apparently completely unrelated, like say Sideswipe and Sunstreaker, who despite being twins, looked completely different including different transformation processes. The other item in the pic I'm just super excited about cos I got it for only $20

MOTU Skull Castle. So Jealous. I had this and the Snake mountain as a kid. Plus nearly all MOTU. Parents picked them up cheap from someone selling her kids. Have no idea what happened to them. Think they were sold or thrown out. Wasn't happy

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    MOTU Skull Castle. So Jealous. I had this and the Snake mountain as a kid. Plus nearly all MOTU. Parents picked them up cheap from someone selling her kids. Have no idea what happened to them. Think they were sold or thrown out. Wasn't happy
    Well at least you did have all of em, even for only a short time, I only had
    Man At Arms I admittedly "added" a moustache to the figure coz I didnt think he looked right without it - especially when the show character has a mo.... erm did I read that right? Someone's selling her kids?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

haha their kids' toys

Thanks to Mr K

Alternators Decepticharge and DOTM Crankcase

and from ebay

Kreo USB hub . Ricochet is just there for size reference
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]