Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Animated s02e12-13 A bridge too close.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Animated Rollout Prime and Ult BB
    Ahh! That makes sense now Y'see, I don't count Ult BB. That's just a pile of crap. :b

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

is Supreme Rollout Prime that bad???

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    is Supreme Rollout Prime that bad???
    Watch the reviews. Terrible.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Nope, just Hasbro reusing moulds. I can't beleive that they are already doing that. Wave 4 and we have a repaint.
    I'm actually mildly inpressed it took them that long.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Flat-out fantastic! I don't think I can say anything more about the episode quality, really, although I wish there had been a little more of a build-up to it in the previous episodes.

Omega Supreme's design reminded me of some of the aliens from Ben 10, particularly Fourarms, Upgrade, and XLR8. This is probably not coincidental, given that the animation studio who did this episode (and several of the designers) worked on that show.

Okay, it's not Earth, but we may change it to Earth later on!

This 2 part episode was sheer brilliance!

And I agree with Pulse, the Screamer clones were perfect, especially the compulsive liar. "I will always be loyal to you!" *KICK!*

Also, that whole sequence where the Decepticons are talking to Omega Supreme and getting taken out one by one always has me in stitches. "When I'm done scrambling your circuits you're gonna need a GPS to find your own exhaust port!" Classic.

Another bit I really like is when Sari saw her uncovered robot parts and everyone was shocked. Instead of overplaying it or being melodramatic, it was handled quite realistically and maturely. Just the whimpering noise she makes conveys so much fear and confusion. The actors and directors on this show are incredible.

And like the first post, I'm very angry about the guy cutting in over the end credits. The exchange between Megs and Starscream is hilarious, but I have to wait for the DVD to see it? GAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Wars Superior
    And like the first post, I'm very angry about the guy cutting in over the end credits. The exchange between Megs and Starscream is hilarious, but I have to wait for the DVD to see it? GAH!
    Or you could've watched it on Channel 10 when it aired on Toasted TV.

No matter how many times I watch the scenes with the Screamer clones in them...they always crack me up. I love the femme Screamer - she is awesome xD

But yes, Omega Supreme was a pleasant surprise...when I first watched it I was guessing who it was lol...and I failed. xD