Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pokemon Thread

My friend code: 1461-7622-4140

If you hold a cupcake above pikachu's head he gets very disappointed, and will even try to snatch it from you.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    My friend code: 1461-7622-4140

If you hold a cupcake above pikachu's head he gets very disappointed, and will even try to snatch it from you.
    Added you mate.

So I sat down last night with my copy of Y and sadly it seems my 3DS battery has shat itself. Really annoyed since while it's over a year old I've barely used it.

Anyone used one of those new 2DS? Might consider it to get playing asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    So I sat down last night with my copy of Y and sadly it seems my 3DS battery has shat itself. Really annoyed since while it's over a year old I've barely used it.

Anyone used one of those new 2DS? Might consider it to get playing asap.
    Might be worth contacting nintendo, that sounds like it may still be covered under warranty.

Bought my brother in law the 2DS so he could play Pokemons, and it feels nice in the hands, well balanced and the buttons are great. The screens are the same size as the original 3DS, not the XL.
    Only negative I have is that it doesn't fit nicely into pockets (doesn't fit in many pockets at all) and you'll need a case if you are planning to put it in a bag or with anything else ever as the screens have no protection.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Might be worth contacting nintendo, that sounds like it may still be covered under warranty.

Bought my brother in law the 2DS so he could play Pokemons, and it feels nice in the hands, well balanced and the buttons are great. The screens are the same size as the original 3DS, not the XL.
    Only negative I have is that it doesn't fit nicely into pockets (doesn't fit in many pockets at all) and you'll need a case if you are planning to put it in a bag or with anything else ever as the screens have no protection.
    Sadly my 3DS is one of the originals from before the big price drop, so I doubt they would cover it I have a feeling it died because I didn't use it enough. Haven't played it since Mario Kart 7

I'm glad it feels nice and is well balanced, that's exactly what I needed to know. I'll pick one up this evening, thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    Sadly my 3DS is one of the originals from before the big price drop, so I doubt they would cover it I have a feeling it died because I didn't use it enough. Haven't played it since Mario Kart 7

I'm glad it feels nice and is well balanced, that's exactly what I needed to know. I'll pick one up this evening, thanks mate
    You could use this as an excuse to upgrade to a 3DS XL. They are so much better than the normal 3DS. Just the bigger size fits so much better in your hands.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

My copy of X is broken. Saved in lumios city, now when i load the save file my character loads and everything but the surrounding environment eg buildings etc dont load its all pixelated. my touch screen doesnt work and i have to hard reset to get out of it.

tldr dont save in lumous city
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    My copy of X is broken. Saved in lumios city, now when i load the save file my character loads and everything but the surrounding environment eg buildings etc dont load its all pixelated. my touch screen doesnt work and i have to hard reset to get out of it.

tldr dont save in lumous city
    Yeah i've been reading about this game breaking issue and when i go through there i dont save out on the main street, it also causes glitches to other things, e.g. pressing home freezes game. More details on the bug below, good thing nintendo are aware and are working on a patch to fix it.

http://global.christianpost.com/news...g-soon-106656/

You have an alternative to delete save file on title screen by hitting UP+X+B and start a new game.

I found myself actually agreeing with the motives of the bad guy in this one. He actually has a point....Does that make me a bad person? :P

Friend code for me is: 0645-6118-4890 - Donovan
    Add me, I need more people for the Safari Zone thingy.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    I found myself actually agreeing with the motives of the bad guy in this one. He actually has a point....Does that make me a bad person? :P

Friend code for me is: 0645-6118-4890 - Donovan
    Add me, I need more people for the Safari Zone thingy.
    Added.