Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post

And I find it really annoying when an atheist has to take what is meant as a personal and well-wishing comment into grounds for being "offended".

I work and meet with people who mock the intellectual and rational capabilities of religious people every so often, I just ignore them and don't feel the need to vent my frustration. You could try doing the same when people wish that God blesses you.
Errr.... the main point of this was whether Megan Fox is still a relevant person to Transformer fans or not, not theology. I did admittedly pop in parenthesise a personal gripe, and despite the fact you say you don't feel the need to vent, you seem to have focused and vented more on that small comment than the point of the thread itself. Now I COULD go into here how you should perhaps consider WHY people mock the intelletual and rational capabilities of religious people, but then you and I will end up in some kind of giant, bitter debate which will make us both angry and upset and this is a forum to disuss our beloved Transformers - not thrash out our differing personal beliefs. So I will back off this topic completely and the only thing I will say is I don't go up to Christians, Muslims etc and say 'Primus bless you' beause I know they wouldn't appreciate it, so perhaps they can show me the same consideration, because a LOT of people don't believe in that stuff and don't want to hear about it.