Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: TF4 story premise and major characters revealed

Meh i will go against the trend and say i am looking forward to TF4, whilst i enjoyed the movies overall i can see why the negativity as some aspects were ridiculous but hey it has grossed billions of dollars and bought a lot of interest back to Transformers which at the end of the day cannot be a bad thing.
    My young neighbour watched the movies and started buying the movieverse toys but has now looked into TFs more and is becoming a full blown fan, so good things do come out of Bay world.

I am sure it will be over the top but i will watch it and enjoy it for what it is, a Michael Bay movie with Transformers in it

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Meh i will go against the trend and say i am looking forward to TF4, whilst i enjoyed the movies overall i can see why the negativity as some aspects were ridiculous but hey it has grossed billions of dollars and bought a lot of interest back to Transformers which at the end of the day cannot be a bad thing.
    My young neighbour watched the movies and started buying the movieverse toys but has now looked into TFs more and is becoming a full blown fan, so good things do come out of Bay world.

I am sure it will be over the top but i will watch it and enjoy it for what it is, a Michael Bay movie with Transformers in it

Brilliant mate! Spot on. Someone else who looks on the positive side of things.

I enjoy the movies while I'm watching them. It's only when I think back on them that I start to feel disgruntled. I think I'm one of the few who enjoyed RotF much more then the first. DotM was also good though it felt forced.
    My gripe is that the movies stand apart IMO from the rest of the franchise design wise.
    Most characters when stood next to each other look as though they come from the same place. Put a movieverse character next to any other iteration of the same and it just feels alien. It doesn't feel "Transformers" to me. More like the difference between Machine Men and Transformers. Not a good comparison but best I can do.
    It's also the way the movies tend to push out other toylines in favour of movie toys only to be cancelled before it's had it's full run.

I look forward to TF4. IMO each movie has been better then the last so it can only be better.