Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grettings and validation?

Default Grettings and validation?

hi all! I am new. I have already been busy on the non TF sales forum

I am a Transformers fan, but more Beast Wars..I know..most of you are thinking take me out the back and shoot me.

I am right now collecting DBZ cards so shoot me through a PM or email(if im not validated yet i cant pm :P) and let me know if you have any for sale/trade

and also like avengers and anime

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post

I am a Transformers fan, but more Beast Wars..I know..most of you are thinking take me out the back and shoot me.

I am right now collecting DBZ cards so shoot me through a PM or email(if im not validated yet i cant pm :P) and let me know if you have any for sale/trade

Welcome to the boards !!!
    You will find quite a few hardcore beast fans here :P including myself lol
    I have trillions of dbz cards so hit me up
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Hi.. A lot of guys here lurve Beast Wars stuff.. I personally don't collect them but of the few i've had, I like the quality of them and some in particular have really cool designs/engineering.
    Anyways, welcome and looking forward to seeing some pics of your collection

Certainly not! Beast Wars is teh awesome!

Hey and welcome to the forum!

There's a significant Beast Wars following here so don't worry.

wicked guys.. I love the battle scene.

I sold my beast wars to my sister... and was going to buy a complete set..but have lost communication with the guy..which six because i was finally able to afford it

the quality on the beast wars toys was the best i have seen in toys before and since..I love it.

favourites are rampage, depth charge, dinobot

then i do like megatron, inferno, tarantulus..umm? and others... only a couple like scorponok that i dont like..

if anyone is selling beast wars figures..loose or especially in box hit me up

wicked guys.. I love the battle scene.

I sold my beast wars to my sister... and was going to buy a complete set..but have lost communication with the guy..which six because i was finally able to afford it

the quality on the beast wars toys was the best i have seen in toys before and since..I love it.

favourites are rampage, depth charge, dinobot

then i do like megatron, inferno, tarantulus..umm? and others... only a couple like scorponok that i dont like..

if anyone is selling beast wars figures..loose or especially in box hit me up
    i have a few i might be able to help you with and also the dbz cards
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Cool..well any for sale..post on here with picture and price including postage and i will confer with the sister who I sold the others to and see who wants what

thanks for getting in touch regarding the dbz cards guys..that is my pet project at the moment..would love to pick up some more that i need

You mean like this....

Nah, we don't do that here. We all love TFs here be it cars or beasties!!

hmm I don't have a welcome pic of beasties yet...(note to self) so Ill just use this

WELCOME TO OTCA

have you checked Autocon's sale thread? He has a few BW figs on sale I believe. I got a couple of my beasties from him... and if Verno ever opens shops again he's the purely Beastie seller here
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

do you have a link to his thing? I can find the non transformers toys but i havent seen the transformers sale threads yet..