Thread: JP Disney combiner bot from Bandai

Default JP Disney combiner bot from Bandai

From Bandai in Japan is a combiner toy of Disney characters, that form a robot, but the individual Disney characters don't appear to transform into robots. Plus, they each have accessories that are required for their combined mode, like Gen1 Devastator.
    The group of six characters in this toy are Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto.
    Perhaps something for those who are fans of the Transformers Disney Label series.

Go Mighty Orbots! Sorry that's what it reminds me of :-)

Oooooooooooo

The limbs all look like they're in yoga positions Goofy and Pluto look especially funny, like they've just ran and fall over forward

I suppose this was bound to happen given the popularity of Disneyland in HK and Japan?

Can't help thinking that I may have seen this ungodly amalgamation somewhere else before...

Given it's Tamashi Nations it's probably going to be a decent toy, all things considered. Better than Thomastron at any rate.

I like the way the head is Mickey's Steamboat, though still a bit to cutesy for me. Now if Uncle Scrooge and his money bin was included then I might get it.