Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Adventure Time Thread

Was wondering what this show was about, so i youtube some episodes, very random and strange but enjoyable... though i keep thinking if the writters were on some sort of acid trip

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Haven't been to any fan forums for the show myself, but I can be pretty horrible.
    Oh god, all the shipping!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Was wondering what this show was about, so i youtube some episodes, very random and strange but enjoyable... though i keep thinking if the writters were on some sort of acid trip
    Penn Ward looks like huge stoner if that helps. Also you should look up the pokemon short he made where Ash teaches Picachu to cough or clap when he farts.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Penn Ward looks like huge stoner if that helps. Also you should look up the pokemon short he made where Ash teaches Picachu to cough or clap when he farts.
    I have no idea how to feel about that video...

I just saw ignition point, the lich, Lady and Peebles and I remember you. I remember you and the Lich were a bit disappointing and short to me. I really liek ignition point. I love the fire king. Eucalyptus. I'm going to watch reign of gunters and who would win next. Also Sons of Mars. Adventure Time is really feeding my imagination with mysteries and questions. I love how in I remember you, in the flashback, it shows Simon in half-ice king state. It really links the episodes about the ice king's past together. I want to learn more about the Great Mushroom War. The lich is on a cliffhanger, if I recall correctly, in some weird dimension.