Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Review -Transformers Animated - Lucky Draw Gold Optimus Prime Deluxe Class

Default Review -Transformers Animated - Lucky Draw Gold Optimus Prime Deluxe Class

Hi ppl, i just join so im very new to all this , i mainly collect masterpieces but saw this on ebay and it look so cool so i bought it ..... And it finally came today. I had to share this with someone that appreciate it!

i dont really know much about it , that it only around 1000 pieces made and was given away as a prize in japan only. Plus it optimus prime in all chrome gold!!! How cool is that , I alway dream of owning the gold MP1 but i doubt that will ever happen. So this the new best thing??
    review:
    His leg join abit lose but beside that everything else it good. Very easy to transform . The gold chrome cover most of is body and little joint in gold plastic ... i notice that on his left shoulder that they miss to paint abit of gold and not the paint flaking off ! His leg was very hard to straight again, It was stuck so hard, i had to use alot of force *scared the whole time! i thought i was going to rip it apart !! so im not going to transform him any more!! plus u put finger print pretty easy on him and they hard to wipe off.
    so here he is :

here the missing paint!!!!

Transform!!

alt mode

Although it would be a little choppy and short, but I think those shots of the transform would make a good stop motion. I might try putting those together in a quick stop motion.

Shiny.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Mate,that is one sweet acquisition, I love the animated line and to see this prime in the gold is pretty special. Would of loved if they had added the autobot logo on his shoulders, but hey. To get him is just awesome.

Also where did you get the keyboard for your PC? Love how it has the auto to logo in it.

And don't worry about the comments made by the other dude, it's not a KO.
    Last edited by crankcase76; 1st February 2013 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Ask for info

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    It's not. Don't worry.
    It does look might fine though.
    thanks bro ...my heart just skip a beat ....
    but i did some research...

from http://www.luckydrawtransformers.com...+class%29.html

notice the mold scratches(marks ) where they snap of the plastic model mold off on his left and right shoulder is the same as mine , and all the other marks as well teh back of his leg etc...so they came from the same injection molding.

so wow can you reason your comment or u just trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    what made you say that?
    as i do want too know if it is or not....
    Ignore him. He's just an idiot trying to stir trouble.

The alt mode looks pretty cool in the gold.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    Mate,that is one sweet acquisition, I love the animated line and to see this prime in the gold is pretty special. Would of loved if they had added the autobot logo on his shoulders, but hey. To get him is just awesome.

Also where did you get the keyboard for your PC? Love how it has the auto to logo in it.

And don't worry about the comments made by the other dude, it's not a KO.
    thanks guys...

i got a sticker and stuck that on my logitech g19 keyboard