Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summer time...

Sun, surf, and short skirts. I love summer.

3 and a half months off uni, sleeping pattern adjusts to be able to watch as much football as possible (usually awake 11am-4am).
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Not going to school, Christmas, slacking off, having money to spend on TFs, tf releases.
    On the bad side: Scorcher weather, hay fever. (I get it hardcore 'til about Autumn)

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Not going to school, Christmas, slacking off, having money to spend on TFs, tf releases.
    On the bad side: Scorcher weather, hay fever. (I get it hardcore 'til about Autumn)
    Oh man my hayfever is terrible, had to move from suburbs to get away from parks with strong pollen. I find that over the yrs, telfast is the best hayfever medicine. I've tried zytec, claratyne, claramax etc but they dont work for me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Oh man my hayfever is terrible, had to move from suburbs to get away from parks with strong pollen. I find that over the yrs, telfast is the best hayfever medicine. I've tried zytec, claratyne, claramax etc but they dont work for me anymore.
    I get it pretty bad from animals. The chemist sells stuff called Rhinocort. It's a spray that you use once a day every day. It takes a few days to start working but it is awesome. Better that any Of those tablet treatments. I highly recommend you try it.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    This is the time of the year i hate most, sweaty body, bugs/mossies, warm nights and cant sleep... i wished it was winter all yr around
    Agreed. I hate Summers. Winter is my favorite season.

I think i might just get the naval surgery to filter out the pollen so i no longer have to worry about an insane runny nose.