Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Henkei Crystal Convoy details.

Default Henkei Crystal Convoy details.

http://www.e-hobby.co.jp/cgi-bin/omc...&code=tf_ev_04

This baby was from the Tokyo Toy Show, but E-hobby have a chance for some people to get some. Before everyone gets all excited though, I must point out its going to be very, very tricky to get a new one.

For a start, it is limited to those with a Japanese address (or access to) then, it is limited to cash only (COD, No credit card payments accepted), only 1 HCC per customer. Finally, after going to the effort of acquiring the formerly stated, the order goes into a competition and not every order will get one.

Having said that, ordering through the site is open for 1 week from today. I've given it a go and hope I get one.

Be interesting to see how pricey this baby is on secondary markets and how many were available at the toy show.

Thanks for the reminder, i've got to try this tonight! Is the COD only for paying for delivery?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    http://www.e-hobby.co.jp/cgi-bin/omc...&code=tf_ev_04

This baby was from the Tokyo Toy Show, but E-hobby have a chance for some people to get some. Before everyone gets all excited though, I must point out its going to be very, very tricky to get a new one.

For a start, it is limited to those with a Japanese address (or access to) then, it is limited to cash only (COD, No credit card payments accepted), only 1 HCC per customer. Finally, after going to the effort of acquiring the formerly stated, the order goes into a competition and not every order will get one.

Having said that, ordering through the site is open for 1 week from today. I've given it a go and hope I get one.

Be interesting to see how pricey this baby is on secondary markets and how many were available at the toy show.
    I've been scouring eBay for them. $160 is a good price atm and will only appreciate w/ time. I'm trying to get 1 more but if anyone ever wants one, grab 'em now. Waiting and u'll be looking at an extra $100-$200 in years to come.

BT-17 was easier to get than this guy
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Is the COD only for paying for delivery?
    Nope, COD for the purchase price, delivery and a ¥315 fee for using COD.

They tell you to go for COD and if you even though you can go through with a credit card payment, they tell you to redo the order again anyway. Hope I win one!

Is it really winning if I am paying for it?

Good luck for those who enter.

Even street price in Japan is crazy. My friend tried to score a few extras but some shops in Akihabara were selling it for 19800 yen, not much difference from eBay prices. Cheapest is Yahoo Japan but they only ship locally. And there's virtually none left on the street of Hong Kong, good price or not. Like STL said, this is clearly BT17 again...

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Eeeewwwww yuck.

It's exclusivity is the only thing that gives that thing any worth.

Transparent transformers = mega epic fail.

AHEM, umm..... I mean, you won't have any competition from me whatsoever for it.
    ________
    Design host
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Eeeewwwww yuck.

It's exclusivity is the only thing that gives that thing any worth.

Transparent transformers = mega epic fail.

AHEM, umm..... I mean, you won't have any competition from me whatsoever for it.
    +1

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

3500JPY (approx $35-40) is actually a pretty reasonable price for a Voyager. I still wouldn't get one - the toy just doesn't interest me, but I don't think it's overpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    3500JPY (approx $35-40) is actually a pretty reasonable price for a Voyager. I still wouldn't get one - the toy just doesn't interest me, but I don't think it's overpriced.
    It is now overpriced though...
    I would get 2 if it is still available at 3500 JPY.