Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Iriorne is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Hello

Hi everyone, another introduction.

I grew up with the G2 cartoon and had quite a few of the smaller G2 toys, mostly decepticons because they all had much cooler vehicle modes! The pride of my collection was my set of G2 combaticons in all their multi-coloured camouflage glory but sadly a couple of the figures have gone missing over the years, leaving Bruticus severely handicapped.

I've been inspired by the recent Cybertron video games to get back into Transformers, picking up the odd figure here and there - mostly characters that I never had growing up. I have a couple of masterpiece figures (Hasbro Skywarp and Optimus Prime) and on a whim of nostalgia, I have one of the new Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus sets in the mail.

Welcome to the forum.

aaah G2 and their technicolour/bright colour scheme was awesome, especially if you had to get an ADHD kid's attention for a long period
    Ebay still has a few of G2 bruticus figures being sold about so if you wanna complete your G2 Bruticus again, it's just a few clicks away

Hope to see you post pics of your collection in the grapple's section - just make your own nice collection thread. We here love looking at collections

Enjoy the forum!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Welcome!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Megatron Guest

Hello and welcome!

<realises.that.I.don't.have.a.G2.welcome.banner>

Iriorne is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Thanks everyone!

Unfortunately the bulk of my collection is sitting in a box in Melbourne but I may have to bring it back to Perth with me next time I'm over and organise a photo shoot.

I've thought about replacing my missing Blast Off and Vortex a few times but the cost always puts me off - Blast Off in original packaging is currently over $100 on Ebay! May just have to keep an eye out for cheap second-hand figures.

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Welcome to the boards !!!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Iriorne View Post
    Thanks everyone!

Unfortunately the bulk of my collection is sitting in a box in Melbourne but I may have to bring it back to Perth with me next time I'm over and organise a photo shoot.

I've thought about replacing my missing Blast Off and Vortex a few times but the cost always puts me off - Blast Off in original packaging is currently over $100 on Ebay! May just have to keep an eye out for cheap second-hand figures.
    Reissues are a cheaper way of collecting G1, and the Combaticons have been reissued.