Thread: Medicom Real Action Heroes: C-3PO and R2-D2 (talking versions) for sale/swap

mmmpek Guest

Default Medicom Real Action Heroes: C-3PO and R2-D2 (talking versions) for sale/swap

I just received these two a few days ago and have only taken them out of their boxes to have a look and then put them back. Because they are the talking versions, C-3PO has a few speaker holes around the circle on his chest. I'll probably never use the talking function and I would rather have the version without the holes so Ideally I was hoping to find someone that would want to swap their original version for mine (R2-D2 as well). If I can't find someone to swap with then I'm looking to sell.

They cost $170 and $190 but I'm willing to negotiate as they are no longer mint.

If anyone is interested feel free to reply or pm me.

It seems I'm not able to post pictures yet (just joined) but if anyone is interested I can post pics on my blog so you can have a look.

mmmpek Guest

I've decided to sell these on ebay since no one seems very keen here. Therefore, these toys are no longer available. Cheers!