Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No new DLC for FoC

It's Activision we're talking about. High Moon have probably been too busy working on Black Ops 2 maps.

Were the map packs in War for Cybertron popular? Were they any good? I wonder if it's just a case of no one buying them for the first game so they didn't bother making maps for the second game.

I bought them originally mostly for the escalation maps and they were great. But escalation in FoC is all sorta of fail. The added characters were good too.

I haven't bought the game yet so I'm looking forward to a cheap version now

It's a bit of a joke. Good thing I didn't waste money on the on-disc packs. Think I'll trade the game in toward something else.

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    I bought them originally mostly for the escalation maps and they were great. But escalation in FoC is all sorta of fail. The added characters were good too.
    This.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Isn't it sort of possible for some expert hacker to get the extras? Or is it different than what I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Isn't it sort of possible for some expert hacker to get the extras? Or is it different than what I thought.
    yeah day 1, people had hacked to get the DLC stuff for free - wheeljack and perceptor in MP. I'm not sure about the others.