Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beast Wars ID help

I actually think those prices are too high. If you look on Ebay, there's just not much interest in Beast Wars and sellers who list their items high rarely sell.
    I have been scouring ebay for the last few months for BW show characters for my son and have therefore been diligently monitoring BW prices. They are just not selling unless the price starts low.
    My advice is to hang onto them and see if interest in BW increases or sell them on ebay at starting prices of 99 cents and enjoy the ride.
    To sum up - Personally, i think they are worth what is stated, but the market doesn't. AND, that is an awesome haul!
    Hope that helps.

Who knows, Beast Hunters might bring an interest back into 'beast' TFs, so hanging onto them for a little while might be good advice, especially if you can track down a couple of pieces to complete some of the incomplete ones, especially Depth Charge.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

thanks all for the help and / or advice

As i am not really interested in them and the fact if i hold onto them i will prob just lose bits and pieces i will just put them up for sale on here tomorrow (once i match all those pieces) at cheap prices and if not sold i will evil bay them as a lot

But yeah thanks heaps again Verno, i do really appreciate your efforts

Keep those Optimal optimus pieces together!! People will fight over those on ebay!!!

Really? I have one in pieces in a box. I was going to make a custom.
    Humm how much do they go for?