Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 41419202122232425262728293444 ... LastLast

Thread: US & JP Masterpiece speculations, rumours & wish-lists

Road Rage is red Tracks, right? If so, I can't imagine why he wouldn't be MP-25R or something rather than 26. I've seen a version of this rumour on Facebook where Road Rage was given a letter designation, so it seems to be morphing over the last day or so. Big pinch of salt.

That being said, I would've thought with Star Sabre and the Wheeljack repaint (whose name escapes me just now) due out very soon, we'd have a reasonable idea of the next MPs by now, maybe even some teaser shots.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

An MP Jazz could be made into Stepper.
    Spiderken Away!

Okay, just for fun, what kind of accessories or features would you like to see included in these MPs?

Tracks: toy-accurate face plate (similar to Bumblebee). Amazon/HAS Asia exclusive may also come w/ a black toy-accurate face plate, resembling Tracks' G1 box/tech specs art.

Road Rage: female face plate

Ironhide: Toy-accurate face.
    Also, please consider voting on the MP Ironhide/Ratchet head preference poll. As Sky Shadow pointed out on that thread, Ironhide and Ratchet's cartoon bodies aren't exactly identicalm which means that it'd be good if they could do more than just different heads; differences in legs, waists etc. -- they did make these subtle differences for MP Prowl/Bluestreak/Smokescreen, so it does seem plausible that they could do something similar for MP Ironhide/Ratchet.

But there's another question I'd like to ask... best to start a new poll/thread for it.

I'm really hoping these turn out to be true as the connection to '84 and '85 G1 is what keeps me coming back to the MP line (I still can't convince myself that Star Sabre and Exhaust are worth it - I just don't feel anything when I look at either of them).

In terms of accessories, for Tracks and Road Rage, I'd love to see something similar to Wheeljack (and MP1) where a face is under the battle mask. Not sure about Ironhide/Ratchet, hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised by whatever TakTom decide!

I hope Tracks comes with a mini Boombox Blaster.

Because you can never have enough rumour, Seibertron.com has posted:

That’s all we’ve got for confirmed news for now, but read on for rumors and speculation from an anonymous, but reliable, source.

**The following is rumor and should not be considered speculation until officially confirmed.**

Rumor has it that besides the already much-speculated upcoming releases of Takara Masterpiece Tracks and Masterpiece Ironhide, that we could see Tank Megatron, Ratchet, Shockwave, Blitzwing, and Galvatron.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    WTF? People are just pulling names out of the air now I swear. We've had people confirm MP-25 is going to be Megs, Ironhide and Tracks. All of these sources are "reliable" too. Masterpiece speculation should be a club you join. Membership gets you a tin foil hat and a large sign that says "sucker"
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Latest MP info from the Hong Kong

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...rpiece-181885/

Quote Originally Posted by drahsrebu View Post
    Unfortunately with so many MP rumours mentioned we can't be sure which new MP is confirmed by the author of this new infomation, although if he comes with a human and a mini boom box Blaster then Tracks or Ironhide are most likely. I'm guessing Tracks will be confirmed, but an Ironhide with a Blaster boombox and Chip Chase that fit in the back of the van would also be kinda cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post

Quote:
    That’s all we’ve got for confirmed news for now, but read on for rumors and speculation from an anonymous, but reliable, source.

**The following is rumor and should not be considered speculation until officially confirmed.**

Rumor has it that besides the already much-speculated upcoming releases of Takara Masterpiece Tracks and Masterpiece Ironhide, that we could see Tank Megatron, Ratchet, Shockwave, Blitzwing, and Galvatron.

What, no Time Warrior?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Remember folks is just rumours, mp-10 got shot down when rumours were real .