Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 223237383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: US & JP Masterpiece speculations, rumours & wish-lists

Yeah I'd honestly be surprised if Hasbro released a Skywarp MP themselves given he's a second tier character. Their MP line seems to barely exist and the next movie will undoubtedly take up most of their energies.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Mea culpa. Yeah, I wouldn't rate your chances. Probably better to take out your Hasbro Universe MP Skywarp and paint the nosecone purple yourself.
    Gah, I wanted a matching mp11 skywarp :c

Would be nice if they completed the trio, gee after all that messing around with no-namers like sunstorm and acidstorm you'd think they'd finish the main trio by now?

I'm still holding hope seeing how they essentially released starscream twice, first as the mp03 (which is pretty, see their redeco) and the mp11 which I own, I'll give them 2 more releases before I give up hope and purge my current collection to ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Yeah I'd honestly be surprised if Hasbro released a Skywarp MP themselves given he's a second tier character. Their MP line seems to barely exist and the next movie will undoubtedly take up most of their energies.
    Well to be fair, their mp's are just straight repaints (basic ones at that or almost none at all if the recent mp bee is an indicator), I'm more worried about the other lines seeing how we'll have 4 main lines next year, mp's just tend to blow around...I just hope IF they do release him they bring him over unlike mp hasbro bumblebee which got the flick

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    I remember seeing somewhere that toy wise Hasbro are not going all out with the movie toy line this time. Going by how poorly AoE sold here and how well IDW based Generations is selling maybe they don't want to tempt fate by replacing all the other lines with movie toys again.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I seem to remember reading somewhere that the Hasbro MP Starscream finally fixed the sliding torso that all the TT ones were afflicted with.

Any truth to that? I only have the Hasbro one (and am waiting for the other two... one day) so have nothing to compare it with.

Are you talking about the MP3 or MP11 mould? Cos I have both MP3 Takara and Hasbro Starscream, but I don't own the MP11 version of either Starscream. In any case, I haven't noticed any difference in the sliding torso between Takara and Hasbro's MP3, although Hasbro's does have far superior quality plastic and colours.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

MP11 mould.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    I seem to remember reading somewhere that the Hasbro MP Starscream finally fixed the sliding torso that all the TT ones were afflicted with.

Any truth to that? I only have the Hasbro one (and am waiting for the other two... one day) so have nothing to compare it with.
    I have a Hasbro MP11 and sliding the torso in place for robot mode is a struggle, I was scared I would break it due to the force required, and after that it was just as hard to transform back into jet mode. Nothing loose about the torso on my one. I have however only ever transformed it once
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

I have the hasbro mp-11 mould starscream and his torso is pretty solid. The torso on my mp-11sw is also very nice while thundercrackers is so so.
    The same goes for mp-11nr, hes not great.

So its very hit and miss with this mould in my opinion for all we know the starscream re-issue next year could have thrust's floppy waist syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I have a Hasbro MP11 and sliding the torso in place for robot mode is a struggle, I was scared I would break it due to the force required, and after that it was just as hard to transform back into jet mode. Nothing loose about the torso on my one. I have however only ever transformed it once
    Mines the same. Im still baffled as to how to fix it or what the problem part actually is.

Default MP-38 BW Convoy

MP-38 looks to be incoming and it's rumored to be a Verno special...another Beast Wars Convoy (Legendary Commander Version). Release June 2017. Sourced this from the TFW Masterpiece speculation thread (posted by LightningZERO).

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attach...-jpg.27661439/

Gok are you able to verify the Japanese?

Doesn't float my boat but happy for those BW fans that want this.