Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: US & JP Masterpiece speculations, rumours & wish-lists

Ive said it before and I'll say it agiain G1 Cyclonus would be awesome as a masterpiece

and of course the Stunticons :P

i think mp gestalts is a bad idea to be honest, way to massive, way to expensive especially if they're going to keep it in scale with current releases , though they would be FREAKING AWESOME!

o0o0o0o0 mp beast wars, now that'd be pretty wicked, but i'm not sure what they could really do to improve the existing molds.

More dinobots would be killer i'd hand over my wallet for a full set of mp dino's for my shelves no questions asked.

i'd really like a magnus , but only if they do it well.

Really, I'd want Swoop the most out of the dinobots, although their G1 toys are already pretty good.

Probably more Autobot cars. I should think Sunstreaker will be along soon. Followed by Prowl and Bluestreak, although I would prefer Smokescreen.
    For the Decepticons we will see a few repaints, Skywarp and Thundercracker, and Soundblaster.

After that likely to see some amazing announcements. Ultra Magnus and Blaster for the Autobots. Megatron, or Galvatron?

Quote Originally Posted by Kapryiath View Post
    i think mp gestalts is a bad idea to be honest, way to massive, way to expensive especially if they're going to keep it in scale with current releases , though they would be FREAKING AWESOME!
    you don't think the third party devastator has shown that there is clearly a market for that? MP stunticons, or pretectobots, aerialbots, whatever, of the same quality as MP sideswipe would be spectacularly cool.

I can see them probably focusing on some less well known G1 characters in the next couple releases. I would kill for an MP Jazz, skids.

I think they could do hoist and trailbreaker, blue streak, smokescreen and prowl.. more decepticon tapes would be pretty popular. and dinobots, but the repaintability of them is extremely limited. I'd buy a true to life scaled reflector in the blink of an eye.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Megatron Guest

I would love a MP Jazz and MP Shockwave!!!

Hopefully Miragecand Blaster with some tapes!

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I can't see how they could make an accurate Sunstreaker from the MP Sideswipe mold.

I also can't see him being high priority for TakTom, seeing as the G1 toy was only available there in a multipack, there was no single release. And they pushed Red Alert and Sideswipe as being brothers more than SS/SS.

I'd like to see MP Prowl. Plenty of solid repaint potential, and he had such a crappy Classicsverse figure (the Legends is excellent though).

Same for Ratchet/Ironhide. Give us apology MP's for stuffing up their Universe figures.

Not counting numerous potential repaints of current molds, the 3 next MPs that I want would be

Jazz/ricochet
    Ironhide/ratchet
    Prowl/bluestreak/smokescreen
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    I'd like to see MP Prowl. Plenty of solid repaint potential, and he had such a crappy Classicsverse figure (the Legends is excellent though).
    While I agree with your suggestion on a MP Prowl, I couldn't disagree more that Universe Prowl was a crappy toy. Aside from the paint issue which the first few batches suffered from (the Henkei version also rectified this), it's a great mold and an excellent update to the character. If anything, the Legends toy was a disappointment due to it's lack of paint apps... however, being a Legends toy, I can overlook this.

On topic - I would also love to see a MP Shockwave since it's pretty clear we won't be seeing an Encore release anytime soon because of legalities.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]