Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Decembers Drafts

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP
    You're right, Animated Arcee was never sold at Australian retail.
    Ah! I knew it. So some times I can remember things that happened along time ago, so now I just have to remember the chick I married.... Oops, she thinks I have alzhiemers, now where did I put that chick I married .... Oops she thinks I have, hang on didnt I already say that.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Although I'm not a huge fan of the drink, this guy was indispensible for my collection of G1 mold Optimii Picked him up courtesy of the lovely people at Toyzone in Boronia.

Megatron Guest

This month has been an incredibly awesome month for me in terms of collecting, mainly because I got an original 1984 G1 Megatron. Here are the pics again: Front view - full Front view - close up Back view - full Back view - close up showing date stamp Front view - close up of top Bird's eye view of the top Side view 1 showing tape seal Side view 2 showing tape seal Another front view - full

In addition to the above, I also got:

Here I have a Universal Studios Singapore DotM Voyager Megatron and a Bot Shots Jazz from griffin (thanks very much!), a vintage KO Astro Magnum (lights and sounds work, nothing broken, complete with instructions and box), #1133 of 1500 Starscream 6" Polystone statue from Palisades (MISB), a 2009 SDCC G1 Animated Megatron Bust #547 of 750 from Diamond Select, and a pile of the vintage Hasbro Action Cards 192 set (about 20 missing).

More stuff... the pic isn't too clear but those individual Bot Shots at front are Series 1 Megatrons (B018 and Super Bot 003)

And some more awesome stuff. Of note is the MP-3G Starscream Ghost ver. and the Dlx RtS Jazz (thanks to sil1580sx!), the Voyager class Cybertron Soundwave (thanks to Thor!), a Machine Wars Megatron (MOSC), and an Encore Starscream (MISB).

^ nice! Looks like its been an expensive month too....

Love that Pepsi Prime UM!

^ Yeah. love the graphics and box art..
    Astro-magnum too.. Tf's only (unrecognised) Quad-changer?

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by janda the red View Post
    ^ nice! Looks like its been an expensive month too....

Love that Pepsi Prime UM!

Expensive, yeah... mainly due to the G1 Megs. Everything else I got at good prices.

Oh btw, on the topic of Pepsi OP, I remember seeing them at Target earlier this year... (as well as several years ago)

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Astro-magnum too.. Tf's only (unrecognised) Quad-changer?
    He's great. That's my first vintage G1 "Shockwave"... now several more to go (to complete my Shockwave collection).

The thing I love about Pepsi Convoy is that he's not actually Optimus Prime:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Pepsi_Convoy

This mold was released in 2005 in Japan. Then this guy got later released by hasbrotoyshop in 2007:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Image:PepsiOptimusPrime.JPG

With some subtle differences. The writing on the box is now all in English, the Pepsi symbol is different (American pepsi not Japanese pepsi) and the character is now Optimus Prime again (short smokestacks and all!). I never really liked the idea of OP capitulating to corporate greed (even though he's made by Hasbro - I realise the childish naiivity of my statement ) so Pepsi Convoy was the mold I was after.

I do remember seeing some Pepsi OPs in Target a few years back and it being the hasbro version. It was one of those molds that I can't bring myself to pickup due to those poor shortenned smokestacks. Just not right.

Found this little random guy in a box in storage today. Don't even remember getting it

That's the best type of acquisition - surprise from yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    That's the best type of acquisition - surprise from yourself
    You bet, especially when you don't even remember it existing as a collectible. On a side note, would love to get me a Pepsi Convoy one day. Want to finish the FoC and Prime Collection first