Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Decembers Drafts

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I've always quite liked that mold, the transformation tries something different, and some of it turns out well, some not so well. while there's not a massive amount of articulation in the legs in robot mode, I think the Alt mode is really expressive, as long as you don't gank it up with the weapon.
    The weapon certainly does look out of place on Grimlock's back, but on Overkill it's almost right! If only they gave him a second one, and both were all chromed-up, and were able to attach onto his sides

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

it's been awhile since I've had a TF haul as epic as this, which by the way is caused by your neglected BBTS Pile Of Loot shipping automatically. And my TRU buddy was FINALLY able to snag me an MP Optimus.

SO we have TRU Masterpiece Optimus Prime, Masterpiece Lambor, TF Prime Airachnid, Rumble, Dead End, Kup, TF Prime First Edition Entertainment pack and Vehicons and Mattel Voltron Classic Black lion (Combined with his fellow lions in all their massive brightly coloured plastic glory) All right, he's not a Transformer buy my god. it's epic. All really, REALLY awesome toys. I wasn't expecting Lambor to be so small,but I love Sideswipe, and he is pretty awesome.
    Airachnid is nowhere near as awful as people have said,but the hands do suck. The only one that dissapointed me was Kup. Kup is TINY. Frustratingly so. So much so that i pray to toy jesus that they won't repaint him as ironhide but rather give us an Ironhide voyager (which is highly unlikely due to Beast Hunters.)

but all in all an epic haul of giant Transforming robot goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I've always quite liked that mold, the transformation tries something different, and some of it turns out well, some not so well. while there's not a massive amount of articulation in the legs in robot mode, I think the Alt mode is really expressive, as long as you don't gank it up with the weapon.
    I love Classic Grim's alt mode, it has and articulated tail and you can either have him 80's T-rex stomper with the tail dragging on the ground, or you can have him 90s onwards, balancing act with tail in the air. Brilliant!

I am gonna cheat with this one.

Got these in the post, and coz I am lazy, group shot in different threads!

My G2 Comabticons arrived today! Haven't had tome to scope them in TRU, so this is my first close look an I like so far. Artwork on the box is brill. Now to find ways to buff him up...

Where was that picture again?

Edit, just went out to the shops for some wrapping paper, and got this as well.

Aaaw, what a cutie

Last edited by Tetsuwan Convoy; 6th December 2012 at 12:00 AM.

Recieved a MIB Encore Sky Lynx today from an eBay seller (and I suspect it was an OTCA member - so if I'm right, thanks again!!).

Was never interested in owning this guy when I was a kid but now I've got him in hand, I don't mind him.

That Matty voltron is super sweet!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stug View Post
    Recieved a MIB Encore Sky Lynx today from an eBay seller (and I suspect it was an OTCA member - so if I'm right, thanks again!!).

Was never interested in owning this guy when I was a kid but now I've got him in hand, I don't mind him.
    I dare say that most of us never had Sky Lynx as kids since he was never released in Australia.

Default Here Comes Another Flamewar...

Broke down and bought Deluxe Shockwave from the Target sale. Also got a half-price Arachnid, and thank goodness for it, as I would have never paid full retail for her.

Found and purchased Legends Quickblade Bumblebee and Decepticon Flamewar.

ReGeneration One - Issue #6 from Comics'R'Us in Prahran.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    ReGeneration One - Issue #6 from Comics'R'Us in Prahran.
    chris are you in vic atm?
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I dare say that most of us never had Sky Lynx as kids since he was never released in Australia.
    Did not know that! Knew of the others in the years before that that didn't make it here, but thought all that series did. Good to learn something new.

(Though didn't think much of the figure or the character back then so didn't go chasing him either... probably contributes to me not knowing. )