Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Decembers Drafts

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I think I might get into the classics cars. They look so good. My classics is still in infancy but i'll get there. I really live that Prowl.
    Just so you know, here are some pics showing the differences between the Hasbro Universe (right) and TakaraTOMY Henkei (left) versions of Prowl:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/member...-prowl-01.html
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/member...-prowl-03.html
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/member...-prowl-08.html

I personally prefer Henkei Prowl myself. But Universe Prowl is nice too, and it's a nice mould either way.

Recieved Classics/Universe Starscream from VERT. Finally have a Classics Starscream that actually looks like Starscream!

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    You're a sick man
    bwahhhahhahaahha

Congrats on prowl crankster. Oooh I see your little xmas village is getting along fine at the back. Doh! I forgot I should've taken the predaking shot in front of my xmas tree like I was planning before ah well, next purchase mebbe,
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I think I might get into the classics cars. They look so good. My classics is still in infancy but i'll get there. I really live that Prowl.
    The best thing about that mould is probably the in-build shoulder cannons. The mould has a really odd way of transforming the doors/front side panels that makes them pop off during transformation if you're not careful.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Just so you know, here are some pics showing the differences between the Hasbro Universe (right) and TakaraTOMY Henkei (left) versions of Prowl:
    *snip snip snip*

I personally prefer Henkei Prowl myself. But Universe Prowl is nice too, and it's a nice mould either way.
    The little bit of chrome on the spoiler really helps break the white

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime
    bwahhhahhahaahha

Congrats on prowl crankster. Oooh I see your little xmas village is getting along fine at the back. Doh! I forgot I should've taken the predaking shot in front of my xmas tree like I was planning before ah well, next purchase mebbe,
    Thanks Liege, love the classics line and finally got to finish it off. And the village that's the wife's idea of collecting Dont forget to get that tree in next time as it is the season.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stug View Post
    Recieved Classics/Universe Starscream from VERT. Finally have a Classics Starscream that actually looks like Starscream!

I'm waiting for the Ace seeker pack for my screamer, I guess, since $40 per fig is pretty good, especially Screamer and Skywarp, although its kind of two 50s and a 30.

I'm happy with this little haul today.
    Foc and soundwave from eBay. Rest from target.

Received Botcon 2009 Thunderclash thanks to Gutsman Heavy

- Loving the terrible clash of colours!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Congrats on the Soundwave. I love that one.

i like those prime toys.shame target hasn't pulled thier finger out and shipped some up here