Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Botcon theme is (SPOILER ALERT)

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Soooo ahhhh WHO'S GOING TO BOTCON 2013?? Me me me me me meeee, so excited (if you can't tell).
    Oh yeah! I will be there too. I just can't wait!!!!!

CD Red Alert is a bit of a no brainer for Soundwave. I'll keep an eye on this. There might be something worth it. (probably not at the prices they sell at)

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Soooo ahhhh WHO'S GOING TO BOTCON 2013?? Me me me me me meeee, so excited (if you can't tell).
    Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    Oh yeah! I will be there too. I just can't wait!!!!!
    Count me in. Viva Machine Wars!

You boys are going to have a blast, lots of fun!!! Makes me wish I could go again. Just go nuts!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I have a small chance of going, but I might take that chance. I think we're heading to the US sometime soon, so we'll see. Hope I can go.
    I really need to find a Shockwave and whats better than picking one out yourself?!
    BTW, do you pretty much have the chance of finding nearly any TF toy you could hope to find, if not all? From the videos and descriptions I have heard/seen/read, there is a lot of lots of different TFs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I have a small chance of going, but I might take that chance. I think we're heading to the US sometime soon, so we'll see. Hope I can go.
    I really need to find a Shockwave and whats better than picking one out yourself?!
    BTW, do you pretty much have the chance of finding nearly any TF toy you could hope to find, if not all? From the videos and descriptions I have heard/seen/read, there is a lot of lots of different TFs.
    There is a lot of everything there, a stack of G1's (complete & parts for sale) along with all the other lines. Think of it as a giant swap meet. But like everything in life, rarer & obscure bots are harder to find. When I went, I was able to get about 20-25 that I was after (had about 45 on the list!). Don't be afraid to haggle a bit and don't buy everything all at once. You'd be suprised how much some outlets are willing to drop prices on the final day just so they can clear stock. It is a gamble but it can pay off. Speak to griffin as he's been pretty much every year over the last decade. Wish you all the best with it dude!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Like I said, very, very small chance I'll go but there's still a tiny chance.

Default BotCon Goes Hollywood?

The very first figure of the BotCon 2013 set has been revealed. Now, unlike some people, I'm not going to tell you immediately and spoil the fun. Click the link below to see who is first cab off the rank:

http://www.botcon.com/BotCon2013/

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Agnew View Post
    The very first figure of the BotCon 2013 set has been revealed. Now, unlike some people, I'm not going to tell you immediately and spoil the fun. Click the link below to see who is first cab off the rank:

http://www.botcon.com/BotCon2013/
    Hmm, to say I am underwhelmed would be an understatement.

What's the deal with his head?