Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: FT-03 Shockwave

Megatron Guest

That's not really fair that you have to buy another figure just to get that replacement arm when you don't want any of their other figures, plus you've already spent money and bought Quake Wave anyway. I think I'll wait til someone starts selling it on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    That's not really fair that you have to buy another figure just to get that replacement arm when you don't want any of their other figures, plus you've already spent money and bought Quake Wave anyway. I think I'll wait til someone starts selling it on eBay.
    That's not what they are saying.

To make the arm, they have to cast it in the new mold and for that to happen, the next figure will need to be manufactured. Then the distributor which you brought it from will send you the replacement piece on your next order irregardless of what that may be.

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    That's not what they are saying.

To make the arm, they have to cast it in the new mold and for that to happen, the next figure will need to be manufactured. Then the distributor which you brought it from will send you the replacement piece on your next order irregardless of what that may be.
    But what if I don't have a next order, at least for the foreseeable future?

Not sure but I think that them offering a new arm is fair enough. Hasbro would never do anything like that and will probably just tell you to suck it up if a product is flawed just like Mattel does.

There is also the chance that you may be able to arrange something with the seller.

Megatron Guest

Not sure but I think that them offering a new arm is fair enough. Hasbro would never do anything like that and will probably just tell you to suck it up if a product is flawed just like Mattel does.

There is also the chance that you may be able to arrange something with the seller.
    Yeah... good point. Still, it would be great if I could get it on its own somehow, being the completist that I am I would definitely want it.

Yeah... good point. Still, it would be great if I could get it on its own somehow, being the completist that I am I would definitely want it.
    If you have a friend close-by that purchases from the same seller more regularly, perhaps make an arrangement to have it sent with another friend's package?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    If you have a friend close-by that purchases from the same seller more regularly, perhaps make an arrangement to have it sent with another friend's package?
    Well it would have to be with someone from this board primarily, because IRL I don't know anyone who is into Transformers at all.

Then your stuck with the reverse arm, but in that scenario the toy would probably skyrocket in aftermarket price as they will become rare.

hmmm a bit blocky for an MP figure, dunno....I wonder if Takara will trump them again and announce an MP shockwave hehehe.

If they really want a hotcake sale - they should make MP Dinobots instead, I doubt HasTakTom would make any ever so they'll corner that market for sure.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

So, this is FT-03, and not-MP-Soundwave was FT-02...does anyone know what FT-01 was (or wasn't)?