Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: FT-03 Shockwave

Megatron Guest

Love the assembly line pic! Waves of purply goodness.

Gallery up at TFW2005.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Also sold!

Pass on me 150 dollars is too expensive for a figure which seems identical to an official takara version blaster maybe galvatron yes this maybe a pass unless hasbro does not release him ( witch i doubt ).

Yeahhh. i want one. Especially with all the new official Masterpiece toys coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Waxpython View Post
    Pass on me 150 dollars is too expensive for a figure which seems identical to an official takara version blaster maybe galvatron yes this maybe a pass unless hasbro does not release him ( witch i doubt ).
    A G1 accurate Shockwave from Hasbro may not be possible as I don't believe they own the Astro Magnum mold.

Quote Originally Posted by Waxpython View Post
    Pass for me. 150 dollars is too expensive for a figure which seems identical to an official takara version. Blaster? Maybe Galvatron? Yes, this may be a pass, unless Hasbro does not release him (which i doubt).
    *Fixed

This is the price we payed for Optimus. It is actually quite reasonably priced for a third party product, who normally don't have as much of a production rate as Hasbro or Takara, especially with it's size and function, which is to be a Masterpiece SCALED Shockwave figure to accompany the fact that Hasbro OR Takara will probably not release an MP Shockwave sometime soon, since there are rights to the original mold and the rights to the look of it or something.
    Sorry for that VERY long sentence but I think it's actually quite good to justify this, seeing as there looks to be no flaws and it looks spectacular!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    *Fixed

This is the price we payed for Optimus. It is actually quite reasonably priced for a third party product, who normally don't have as much of a production rate as Hasbro or Takara, especially with it's size and function, which is to be a Masterpiece SCALED Shockwave figure to accompany the fact that Hasbro OR Takara will probably not release an MP Shockwave sometime soon, since there are rights to the original mold and the rights to the look of it or something.
    Sorry for that VERY long sentence but I think it's actually quite good to justify this, seeing as there looks to be no flaws and it looks spectacular!!

I'm not talking about shockwave I'm talking about soundwave the 3rd party one.

And that's when i learned to look at titles before i post

ohh yeah. There was going to be an unofficial MP Soundwave for a while wasn't there...?