Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Generations Bruticus mix up?

Default Generations Bruticus mix up?

I just bought Swindle a while ago and am hoping to get the complete Bruticus. I is possible to mix and match the parts? I did notice Swindle had some big hands in his legs but I'm still not sure. Could I use him as an arm and (eg) Blast off as a leg?

Yes. Any of the limbs can transform into either an arm or a leg, just like the original Bruticus (and other "Scramble City" type combiners).

It's not well advertised so many people missed it, but it was mentioned early on when they announced.

You can even put Brawl as a arm and Vortex as a leg.

You could even have all four limbs as the one character... like drones.

Okay, I ran off to my locals to find some more, and found Onslaught at Kmart and Vortex at Target (FUUUUUUUUUUU, they were expensive). Swindle makes a nice arm but Vortex makes a crappy leg. If anyone see's a Blast Off or Brawl west side (Altona, Point Cook), give me a heads up.

They have Blast Off at Chaddy Target.

Damn, shame that's out of my reach, the furthest I can travel is to Richmond. It's so annoying being on the west side sometimes, everything else is so far away.

I'm in the western side, around Williamstown and the Newport area. (won't tell exactly)
    It's not too far a drive and it seems to be quite worth it, as they have quite a few TF-stocked stores. It'll take you about half an hour, if not less.
    I just realised I've been to every TRU in Victoria, besides Doncaster. That's something so far back in my mind that I didn't realise until now. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I'm in the western side, around Williamstown and the Newport area. (won't tell exactly)
    It's not too far a drive and it seems to be quite worth it, as they have quite a few TF-stocked stores. It'll take you about half an hour, if not less.
    I just realised I've been to every TRU in Victoria, besides Doncaster. That's something so far back in my mind that I didn't realise until now. Weird.
    I'm only on my learners so can't drive there myself just quite yet.

Oh, thats fine. You could catch a bus if you really wanted to.