Thread: Premium Blackout and Ironhide Pics

Default Premium Blackout and Ironhide Pics

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=12238

I've been trying to get a couple spare Ironhides, so this might have to do. They both look good, but I don't think I like the window frosting or hood insignia on Ironhide. The paint apps for the robot are improved though.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    The paint apps for the robot are improved though.
    They couldn't have gotten any worse now could they?

Hasbro should have painted Scorpy like that from the get-go. Since I already have both figures, these are a massive pass for me.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I don't think I like the window frosting or hood insignia on Ironhide.
    Concurred. It just doesn't look right. I do like the smokestacks being painted though. I'll likely get it anyway since there won't be much at retail in coming months.

And boy do I feel sorry for those that forked cash out for the Lawson Blackout only for it to be offered here in the Premium series.

Will get Blackout and get rid of my old one, mainly because this is a far nicer paintjob.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

And boy do I feel sorry for those that forked cash out for the Lawson Blackout only for it to be offered here in the Premium series.
    LOL yeah. I'm just glad I only paid $50 for mine now. Wonder how much he will retail at.

I already painted a loose Scorponok I had like that. Wonder if the guy that paid $3400USD for his Jin Saotome Blackout has seen this one yet.