Thread: unknown bits

Default unknown bits

can u guys help me id these parts and robots plz.many thanks

Pink/Red Quad with Grey Wheels (first pic, third from the bottom row) is the Actionmaster Vehicle for Actionmaster Slicer. That vehicle seems complete -- comes with 4 black weapons; 1 is attached already, and the other 3 are featured in pic #3 (x1 black triangular thing, and x2 triple cannons, from third pic, #4, 5, & 6 respectively).

Black Spider (second pic, first on the right, on the bottom row) is Beast Wars Tarantulas. He appears to be partially complete; also owns the arched missile on the third pic, second from the left. He should come with a missile launcher the same pattern as the back of the spider, a bit of string to attach the arched missile, and 4 detachable spider legs which can double as missiles (I can see one missile from his right side).

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

The only one I can help you out with is Tarantulas, who is the spider funnily enough. The hook missile in Pics 3 and 4 is his also.

Judging from the colour-schemes of the other bots, I'd say late G1 or G2.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Had to TFWiki the names of these up

From 1st pic:

Top row, first from the left, Green Car = G1/G2 Decepticon Stormtroopers Aquablast

Top row, second from the left, Red Car = G1/G2 Autobot Aquaspeeders Jetstorm
    ^ These first two cars has translucent parts that change colours in hot water.

Top row, fourth from the left, Red Jet = late G1 Decepticon Predacon Snare

Top row, fifth from the left, Purple Jet = late G1 Decepticon Predacon Skydive

Bottom row, first from the left, Blue Car = late G1 Autobot Turbomaster Boss -- he looks complete

Bottom row, second from the left, Teal Jet = late G1 Decepticon Turbomaster Talon

From 2nd pic:

Bottom row, third from left, Yellow/Black bot = G1 Rescue Force 'Rescue Force 3'

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

First picture, third from left is Lightspeed from the Euro remake of Japanese G1 Braver from Transformers Victory, known as the Motorvators.
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

Ill be going from left to right, top row first then bottom

1st pic

G2 Drench, G1 Flash, G1 Motorvator Lightspeed - transtector body, G1 Snare, G1 Skydive

G1 Boss, G1 Talon, G1 Actionmaster Slicer's Vehicle armor, G1 Actionmaster Circuit's armor

2nd pic

Next to Skydive - Actionmaster Thundercracker's Jet Armor vehicle

Next to AM Circuit Vehicle armor - Rescue Force Drill figure (could be a variant though or KO coz the figure's guns are gray when the rescue force all had red weapons) , next to it is BW Tarantulas

3rd pic

G1 Skullgrin's gun (1 of 2 which combines together), BW Tarantulas' missle, G1 Actionmaster Thundercracker's Gun ( you attach it to the jet vehicle), Can't discern what that black thing is (gun? or what)- need clearer close up pics please, the 2 triple barrelled guns are for Actionmaster Slicer's vehicle armor, the yellow gun is Actionmaster Krok's gun, these two I dunno - red missle and gray missle with red tip.

4th pic

Tarantulas missle, the black thing below it appears to be the tail of the Crocodile gun/partner of Actionmaster Krok's - is this the same black thing in the third pic ( the one next to Thundercrackers gun)?

so all in all just three I can't really identify - hope this helps
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Wow I've been after those actionmaster bits for a long while. Lucky you.