Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

Thanks for the kreo heads up Griffin. Ordered all the combines and the second set of figs, ended up only $14 for postage so about $65 all up. Not bad.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Ah! The 5 pack kreo are way cheaper then robot kingdom! Oh well...from now on I'll get all my kreons fix from amazon!

But......shipping on both of the is $63 -.-

Didn't see the top post >.>

Was trying to get those 5 packs of the botshots, but the Stunticons came up at $30. I emailed them and they have changed it now so phew.

Sadly though the 5 pack of classic Kreons that has Megs, Starscream and pals is coming in at 50 bucks postage! Yet the other set is only 8. Emailed them again.

Its seems they are saying its an issue with the site, and they aren't too sure exactly why it's going nuts, but they are working on it.

It's great to hear that they are at least responding quite quickly to fix issues. It is a huge database of items and each item has a lot of elements to enter into the system... so errors are understandable.
    For being so responsive though to fix errors, makes me want to keep using them even more... and hope they expand their Transformers range to cover all the items we wont be getting here.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's great to hear that they are at least responding quite quickly to fix issues. It is a huge database of items and each item has a lot of elements to enter into the system... so errors are understandable.
    For being so responsive though to fix errors, makes me want to keep using them even more... and hope they expand their Transformers range to cover all the items we wont be getting here.
    I know right? This is customer service. Some Australian companies could learn from this.

The Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 3, Generations Voyager Triplechangers and Legends 2-packs (Optimus & Bumblebee) have been added to Amazon, but it looks like the Triplechangers are currently out of stock. They might restock later, as the next wave with Sandstorm apparently has the first two Triplechangers as case-mates.
    Legends are US$12 each, and the DLX BH toys (Dreadwing, Ratchet, Skystalker) are US$17 each.

"Amazon.com's deal of the week" is for Transformers Prime Season 1 & 2 DVD and Blu-ray.

These are Region 1 DVDs and Blu-Rays. So if you're interested in them make sure your player is compatible.

DVD's are $13.49 and Blu-Rays are $24.49 while supplies last.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Spoke to Customer Service re the random weights on some items

Optimus and Roller 'Legends' 3.8 ounces
    Bumblebee and [name] 'Legends' 7.2 pounds

Kre-o Kreon Set #1 0.3 ounces
    Kre-o Kreon Set #2 10 pounds

Did they say if they were going to have those fixed? As that would be why some items have excessive shipping rates.