Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 394954555657585960 LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

Did anyone purchase the Earthrise Medics Ratchet/Lifeline from Amazon UA and did you recieve already?
    I had to respond that this item is still of interest but very worried that it will most likely get cancelled as it has been sitting at "Not yet shipped, We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date." since just before xmas
    Last edited by Flukey; 14th January 2021 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    Did anyone purchase the Earthrise Medics Ratchet/Lifeline from Amazon UA and did you recieve already?
    I had to respond that this item is still of interest but very worried that it will most likely get cancelled as it has been sitting at "Not yet shipped, We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date." since just before xmas
    I did. Received it several weeks back. Ordered early September

Yes. I ordered Paradron 30th September, shipped 15th of December, finally got it 29th December. Would've gotten sooner but it decided to spend some time in Cairns.

Looks like I was a little too late to the party then, ordered 6th of November..

Fingers crossed I might get lucky but like everyone I guess, really dislike these exclusives for main characters!

My Autobot Alliance order on Amazon AU shipped from Amazon US , now it's time to play the waiting game and hope it doesn't get too trashed if it's outside of its SIOC carton.

Amazon US charged me for all of my items, even though some wouldn't ship until March, without warning. Unfortunately I didn't really have enough to cover a surprise charge to my account and have had to cancel Micron pack and BW Megatron and hope that the money goes back into my bank quickly considering I don't get paid until Thursday next week 😬.

after many, many, many months of waiting since first pre-ordering, unfortunately my Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Collection Paradron Medics 2-Pack, AMAZON EXCLUSIVE order was just cancelled!! looks like there will be no ratchet to the collection unless someone else (like BBTS) gets their hands on these.....

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    after many, many, many months of waiting since first pre-ordering, unfortunately my Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Collection Paradron Medics 2-Pack, AMAZON EXCLUSIVE order was just cancelled!! looks like there will be no ratchet to the collection unless someone else (like BBTS) gets their hands on these.....
    Sorry to hear that, Flukey. Very frustrating.

Galaxy Odyssey Micromaste pack is shipping now if you ordered from Amazon.com
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

SS86 Grimlock is currently $72 if anyone wants him.