Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 34444950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

That appears to be the case, because I saw Inferno and a couple of others could be ordered and I didnt spend any time once I saw that for whatever reason they weren't an option I didn't come to the correct conclusion, but I noticed a couple days ago as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    Is every figure sold out on the us page though? huh

My Amazon US order of three Quintesson Judges just shipped. I was charged three days ago.

Splendid!
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Does anyone here have Amazon US items shipped to a Parcel Locker?

I've been able to have them delivered with no problem thanks to DHL but recently whenever I try, it just says "We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item." even if it's in stock. But if I change to my home address, it gives me a proper delivery date and everything.

Any idea what's going on?

I got charged by Amazon US for at least two Earthrise Deluxes. Probably Airwave and an Alicon.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    I wish Amazon AU shipped to New Zealand ..
    What's Mighty Ape like when compared?

Following from the Amazon AU thread,
    Amazon.com is now generally open to shipping to AU again.
    Of particular interest are the EarthRise Paradron Medics and Autobot Alliance packs.

Here's hoping it isn't a glitch and they cancel anything that gets ordered... especially the pre-order items.

They stopped us from ordering direct from the US amazon site when the pandemic was shutting down things over there (in April) and they had announced limiting their services to more priority items... and I figured that shipping toys to other countries was not a priority. Maybe their workloads or work environment has allowed for direct sales again.

Would like the seekers pack to turn up!

I have the Paradron Medics and Autobot Alliance packs on pre-order, having them sent to a Shipito address in America. I am scared to cancel them and reorder them with my Australian address in case they do get cancelledd.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Bad View Post
    I have the Paradron Medics and Autobot Alliance packs on pre-order, having them sent to a Shipito address in America. I am scared to cancel them and reorder them with my Australian address in case they do get cancelledd.
    Just change your shipping address. Amazon allows that.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.