Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 32424748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

My delivery estimate for Double Dealer from Amazon US that I ordered back when preorders went live has been updated from arriving in mid-October to early August.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Studio Series Scavenger back in stock - finally got to pick it up after checking on it for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Studio Series Scavenger back in stock - finally got to pick it up after checking on it for weeks.
    Debating whether to buy it now or wait for my TBI pre-order to finally come in.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Debating whether to buy it now or wait for my TBI pre-order to finally come in.
    I was kicking myself because I caved yesterday and put in a pre-order with Popcultcha for $100 and it wasn't due to arrive till September at the earliest. So I'm getting a store credit from them to put towards some Black Series preorders instead. With Amazon it says I'll get it in a couple of weeks.

I got charged in the early hours of this morning for my Doubledealer I have on order with Amazon US. Should hopefully ship soon.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I was kicking myself because I caved yesterday and put in a pre-order with Popcultcha for $100 and it wasn't due to arrive till September at the earliest. So I'm getting a store credit from them to put towards some Black Series preorders instead. With Amazon it says I'll get it in a couple of weeks.
    Well, decided to get Scavenger from Amazon. Would definitely regret if I could no longer find one and I guess I can always sell the TBI one if it ever arrives.

I just got Doubledealer in the post today, its come from America in 4 days what the hell are they doing to pull that off during a pandemic it used to spend longer just in customs

They posted by DHL express, it's great. Mines in Adelaide, I'm just waiting for it to hit the lockers.

Did you guys pay for faster shipping? Seems odd that yours would turn up before mine given Adelaide is further away from America than Queensland.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Did you guys pay for faster shipping? Seems odd that yours would turn up before mine given Adelaide is further away from America than Queensland.
    If they were Prime members, both shipping options are free. Fortunately the default is the faster one, in case you forget to see it... but it usually only gives an estimated difference of about 2 days.

Doubledealer has been "in stock" on the product page for a few days now, but mine still hasn't shipped yet.