Since I check this site from time to time, I thought I should post up various interesting and/or cheap Transformers items that they can ship out of America. Details on how to use Amazon to find the eligible items can be found here.

Today I found the following items worth mentioning (under the search results of Transformers).

Jetwing Optimus - discounted to just US$61 (I think shipping is about $11-15... making this cheaper than the version released here)
Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus - discounted to US$68
Generations Ultimate Giftset (4-pack) - discounted to just US$26.40 (that's for two Deluxes and two Legions)
Kreo Devastator (not the TRU version) - discounted to US$70 (even if this did get released here, it is likely to be at least AU$100).
Kreo Optimus Vs Megatron - US$38
Kreo Stealth Bumblebee - US$24
Kreo Knockout Vs Wheeljack - US$24
FOC Gen2 Bruticus - discounted to US$48 (shipping was about $11 when I ordered one)
TF3 Leader Ironhide - US$40
FOC DLX Optimus - heavily discounted to US$7
TFPrime Weaponizer Bumblebee - heavily discounted to US$17.50
TFPrime Weaponizer Optimus - heavily discounted to US$17.50
TFPrime DLX Vehicon - US$14.40 (not many left if you want to army-build or can't find it here)
TFPrime DLX Rumble - US$13.50
TFPrime DLX Knockout - US$14.40
TFPrime Cmdr Skyquake - US$12 (might not be cheaper than here after shipping, but is a good option if it doesn't show up here)
TFPrime Battlesuit Bumblebee - discounted to US$22 (may not end up here)
Rescue Bots Fire Truck playset - heavily discounted to US$24.50 (if this does get released here, it is likely to be about AU$70-80)

Feel free to post up here any other new or discounted items as they appear.

(remember - it's best to just buy the items being sold/stocked by Amazon.com to be sure you get combined shipping, and reliability)