Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Transformer Collector Tech Specs

LOL!
    I was rushing through this as I'm prepping for dinner with the folks :b lcz128 <--this was the link before that I deleted

Uhh... good to know I'm liked? ... :|*sweatdrop*

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

STL, just got around to reading yours. I think lots of thought is great, but if we're looking to offer something widespread, it's gotta be short, terse and sweet.

However, if you're only hypothesizing about what you'd like me to build for you specifically, dream on! (not sarcastic )

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    STL, just got around to reading yours. I think lots of thought is great, but if we're looking to offer something widespread, it's gotta be short, terse and sweet.

However, if you're only hypothesizing about what you'd like me to build for you specifically, dream on! (not sarcastic )

I actually stayed up last night to four o'clock trying to work it out in an excel spreadsheet. It's working smoothly now. Just the criteria I need to nail down. I do agree we need something a lot more simpler if we want to encourage people to use it.

But for me personally (which is what this is for) it's become an invaluable toy for comparisons. I'll show you it tmrw if we decide the meet is on. It's a bit windy but hell, it's a lot of fun. I spent plenty of time with toys I hadn't touched in awhile to enter in scores. It was nice to reacquaint myself with toys I hadn't touched in half a year.

But the best part is having a thorough and more objective understanding of the merits of each toy rather than saying "I just like it". Kudos to you though for coming up with the weighting idea. It's an absolutely great idea.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection