Thread: Transformers: Heroes [FF]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Megatron Guest

Default Transformers: Heroes [FF]

I finally got the chance to write the first chapter of my first Transformers fan fic, and I've decided to share it with everyone here (seeing what such awesome people you all are ). Oh and in case you're wondering, it has no connection whatsoever to my Transform Photo Comics.

Story Notes:
    Although this story takes a lot of things from the G1 cartoon, it is by no means strictly G1 toon oriented and introduces characters and/or ideas from other continuities (Sentinel Prime, Jhiaxus, Thunderblast and Rook are examples). Set primarily on Cybertron and Alternity City, it also deviates from certain key elements common in Transformers canon. For one thing, the general consensus that all Autobots are good and all Decepticons are bad is challenged, and a new meaning to the motivations behind their conflict is offered (which is a recurring theme in my Heroic Decepticons Alternate Universes). Some personalities have been altered from their original profiles as a necessity and their characters developed to a much deeper level than the original cartoon allowed (Megatron being the most obvious example).

Introduction:
    A century ago, the eons-old war between the Autobots and the Decepticons suddenly and inexplicably came to an end. Since then, many have gone their separate ways, whilst others still hold onto the bitter memories of war. Now, as Autobots and Neutrals join forces in a new directive to capture every Decepticon still left alive, it appears that the Autobots will finally get their chance to even the score, and defeat their enemies once and for all. But when they become the target of seemingly random, yet terrifying attacks, some begin to realize that the enemy may be much closer to home than anyone could have ever imagined.

Genre: Action/Drama/Suspense
    Rating: PG/M

This story is long. Chapter 1 alone is just over 10k words, and each following chapter will be about the same length, so if you would like to read it, here're the links:

Tranformers: Heroes on Lexicon

Transformers: Heroes on FFN
    Last edited by Megatron; 18th April 2020 at 10:44 PM.