View Poll Results: How many Transformers do you have? (more than 1000)

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll

2 18.18%

4 36.36%

1 9.09%

1 9.09%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

2 18.18%
  • 5500 or more

1 9.09%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Transformers do you have? (1000 or more) UCM Poll 2012

Default How many Transformers do you have? (1000 or more) UCM Poll 2012

Please read carefully before voting on the poll

Who is eligible to vote in this poll?

Please only vote in this poll if you have over 1000 Transformers in your collection (according to the Universal Counting Method) and you have already voted "1000 or more" in the Primary Poll.

Please round your collection count to the nearest 500 and vote accordingly. For example, my collection count is currently on 1662 UCM, thus I've rounded down to 1500 and voted accordingly.

Thank you.

I have 1135

Gee, in this poll so far I think I am the only one that has ticked the 1000 box so you guys are beating me! Who has 5500 or more!?!?

...that's a good question. griffin would be the only one I can think of who'd be close to 5000, but I don't even know if his collection would exceed 5500... and I've yet to seen anyone verify having a collection in Australia that's larger than his. I should really have made this sub poll not anonymous. I made the other polls anonymous so it doesn't look like a "peeing contest," but I think once you've passed the 1000 mark it doesn't really matter anymore. Does anyone know if there's a way I can edit the poll to make it non-anonymous? (or can a staff member do this). Or perhaps whoever voted on 5000 and 5500 could just identify themselves (they can PM me if they don't want to publicly known). I'd hate to have to redo this whole thread/sub-poll again in the event that someone may have deliberately contaminated the data.

I think remaining anonymous is the go, some people aren't comfortable letting The World know how big their collection is. Sure this may leave the poll open to some abuse by cheeky buggers putting in huge figures to skew the numbers, but as with all surveys this has to be taken into account.
    One would think that most people will poll honestly on here though

I have 1261, which means I get to round up to 1500 and make my collection seem far more impressive than it actually is.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Someone has 5500+... LMFAO! I don't think so
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Someone has 5500+... LMFAO! I don't think so
    Wonder what counting method whoever he/she used? Still, 5500 + seems bogus
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    I think remaining anonymous is the go, some people aren't comfortable letting The World know how big their collection is. Sure this may leave the poll open to some abuse by cheeky buggers putting in huge figures to skew the numbers, but as with all surveys this has to be taken into account.
    One would think that most people will poll honestly on here though
    I'd like to trust people -- after all, we're adults here. I'd hate to think that any grown man would intentionally try to thwart this poll... but yeah, 5500 seems improbable.

So here's the deal -- could the people who voted "5500 or more" please send me a private message letting me who you are, and we can sort it out privately. But if there's no attempt to verify these claims, then I'm just going to disregard those results when I collect the results. I think that's a fair compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

So here's the deal -- could the people who voted "5500 or more" please send me a private message letting me who you are, and we can sort it out privately. But if there's no attempt to verify these claims, then I'm just going to disregard those results when I collect the results. I think that's a fair compromise.
    Good idea

1017, i just make it