Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: January's Jubilations

This month's arrivals, this is alot crazier than I normally get, I haven't really bought much in the way of Transformers last year because after DOTM there was a void of Transformers releases that I was into (Haven't watched Prime and don't want to start collecting another line).

The Cybertronian Megs & RTS Prime are eBay purchases, I think I had the opportunity to get these instore but I passed them up ($30 shipping, ouch).

I found Grimstone instore for $10, I went to a smaller shopping centre whose only major department store was a Big W, was never expecting that gold.

Bee is a accessory for Barricade :P (At $15, why not?).

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post

This month's arrivals, this is alot crazier than I normally get, I haven't really bought much in the way of Transformers last year because after DOTM there was a void of Transformers releases that I was into (Haven't watched Prime and don't want to start collecting another line).

The Cybertronian Megs & RTS Prime are eBay purchases, I think I had the opportunity to get these instore but I passed them up ($30 shipping, ouch).

I found Grimstone instore for $10, I went to a smaller shopping centre whose only major department store was a Big W, was never expecting that gold.

Bee is a accessory for Barricade :P (At $15, why not?).
    That's a nice haul, congrats! They going to stay MISB, or be set free?

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    I was hoping to get these before the end of the year

This guy came through customs with no issue (shipped in bot mode)

More japanese goodness

Great haul Shape.. Hows the .44. would it be hard to make the part for his arm?? wouldn't mind having a closer look at that version of 6-shot

Quote Originally Posted by Ae-Evolution View Post
    Funny thing is, Optimus Prime was marked lost during transit over 3 months ago and I got my money back.
    Nice one..... quite the moral dilemma

Had a box with MP Red Alert and Encore Hoist waiting for me when I got home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Great haul Shape.. Hows the .44. would it be hard to make the part for his arm?? wouldn't mind having a closer look at that version of 6-shot

Cheers mate.
    The .44 is awesome, probably one of the coolest toys I've ever seen. The six shot repaint is great shot from victory, he's a bit yellowed so I may h2o2 him

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    That's a nice haul, congrats! They going to stay MISB, or be set free?
    At the moment I have no space to display them, but eventually I will and keep the boxes. They don't have as much collectors value as the G1's so I won't feel bad about it, anyone have tips for opening deluxe figures without ripping the packet too much?

Before I've cut the tape at the bottom and carefully pried it apart and pulled out the inner plastic tray and got the fig out but that slightly rips the packet at the top...

Been chasing both of these guys for a while. Found an ebay seller the pair together as a single item. (I know, right!) So only worked out at a smidge over $20 each shipped.

Neither have disappointed and are great deluxe figures!
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Picked up a few TF:Prime Legion toys today thanks to Targets 30% off Transformers sale. I have now completed the main cast which was my aim. Also managed to score instructions for Classic Sludge who I picked up back in November. I now have a 100% complete MIB Sludge

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Got Flamewar. My 1st TF for 2013 & Cairns souvenir

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    At the moment I have no space to display them, but eventually I will and keep the boxes. They don't have as much collectors value as the G1's so I won't feel bad about it, anyone have tips for opening deluxe figures without ripping the packet too much?

Before I've cut the tape at the bottom and carefully pried it apart and pulled out the inner plastic tray and got the fig out but that slightly rips the packet at the top...
    <MISB collector joke> I probably wouldn't be the best person to answer your question, since the number of toys that I've EVER personally opened from a sealed pack that wasn't already damaged in some way would be... oh... less than 5, grand total? Probably not even that lol. </MISB collector joke>