Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: January's Jubilations

In the first four days of this year I got four new TFs. At that rate I'll have 365 new bots by the end of the year!*

Thanks to M-Bot for helping me get the FOC wave 3 deluxes I was after from BBTS. And the Lambor came from HLJ on Thursday.

*Very unlikely to happen

Don't forget there will be 40 new figures this year in Generations, Paulbot.
    It might happen at that rate.

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    I was hoping to get these before the end of the year

This guy came through customs with no issue (shipped in bot mode)

More japanese goodness

omg thats awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Don't forget there will be 40 new figures this year in Generations, Paulbot.
    It might happen at that rate.
    not holding my breath
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

It's been a while since I've posted in these threads.... todays acquisition.

I'm yet to hear him being spotted. I also saw a repaint of legion Bumblebee (black and yellow) holding a clear green weapon and a repaint of Arcee with a name along the lines of Decepticon Flameblast?

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    I'm yet to hear him being spotted.
    He was released in April last year, and the first sightings in NSW was posted on June 16. I got the toy on June 23. The first WA sighting was posted on July 12 There's a review thread here. I'm still seeing the toy in stores, but considering that it's been out for 9 months now, I didn't think it was worth reporting. <shrugs> But others have reported more recent sightings in the NSW thread -- can't speak for the WA sightings thread as I don't look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    I also saw a repaint of legion Bumblebee (black and yellow) holding a clear green weapon and a repaint of Arcee with a name along the lines of Decepticon Flameblast?
    Yeah, those are new -- I saw them a few days ago in Cairns (and reported it in the QLD sightings thread). The Arcee repaint is called Decepticon Flamewar. More than an internet troll, apparently she's a Spark Hunter. Her arch nemesis is Arcee, which is totally not clichéd at all, right? It's not like Arcee already has another female Decepticon rival or anything... *cough* Anyway, I got Flamewar cos there was nothing else to get in Cairns. Plus it's based on a character that a friend of mine created, so that's a bonus. Sure beats getting another Bumblebee, that's for sure!!

Thank you Gok,
    That's the first time I've seen him around here in Perth.

The Silver/Grey base colour looks WAY better than the Hasbro version. Same the design and figure is still a little 'iffy'

Received MP-03 Greenscream, finally completed my seeker masterpiece collection total of 11.

Very impressive Kazza. Isn't that a complete MP collection as well? (besides Megs)

Greatest Transformer of all time? Probably.