Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your top 3 Third party toys of 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    All these good comments about Green Giant have made me consider it, I'm in a "spend-money-feel-good" mode at the moment, but this comparision pic gives me a little pause. It's only a bit bigger than a Cybertron Combiner? I thought it was bigger than that.
    It is within scale of regular classics so don't expect something Fort Max gigantic. I personally went for Giant as I find TFC Hercules way too big and clunky looking although it is not much bigger than Giant.

Here are some comparisons with Energon combiners. It is a fair bit bigger:

Keep in mind that the Bruticus Crossfire upgrades also add a bit of height from standard:

Do your research, have a look at all the numerous galleries and make up your own mind.

Here is mine

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...&postcount=324

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post

Keep in mind that the Bruticus Crossfire upgrades also add a bit of height from standard:

Ah thanks. That picture is very helpful. I've only had the original combiners and didn't notice the height difference that Crossfire makes to Bruticus Maximus.

I would also suggest a video review of Giant. You may not find the same play value as in G1 and that may bother you, not that Giant lacks it but more so that it's shifted. For example, the 'Scavenger' Giant toy's digger does not spin on it's tracks but on the other hand, the robot mode is better for it as it's got nice articulation. 'Mixmaster's' barrel doesn't spin like G1 but he again gains better articulation and a couple of play gimmicks in robot mode.

I only bought one third party figure this year and it was Hercules. In my opinion definitely a favourite, figures were very well executed..

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    I only bought one third party figure this year and it was Hercules. In my opinion definitely a favourite, figures were very well executed..
    pick 3 of your fav members from the team lol
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast