Thread: Ozgameshop 13% Off Sale Until 03/01

Default Ozgameshop 13% Off Sale Until 03/01

Just letting everyone know that Ozgameshop is currently having a 13% off sale which ends midnight 3rd January. Just use the redemption code '2013'. I took the opportunity to finally purchase FOC on PS3. It worked out to be AU $33.92 using the discount code.

For anyone that hasn't used their services in the past I highly recommend them. I've used them several times and never had an issue. Games usually arrive within a couple of weeks and prices are substantially cheaper than buying from local retail.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I echo the positive sentiments! I used the voucher code earlier today to nab me some Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed for PS Vita for $32.

Their general points reward system isn't great - it takes a while to tally up enough for a discount. But i prefer it to the vouchers Play-Asia sends with their orders, cause there's no minimum spend to use a points discount.

The only bad thing about OZG is they drop their prices so quick you'll often think you got a great deal only to see an even greater deal a few weeks later!