Thread: Mid-year 2013 Star Wars minifigures revealed!

Default Mid-year 2013 Star Wars minifigures revealed!

On Hothbricks, it seems that someone knows the minfigures for the next 2013 sets.
    http://www.hothbricks.com/2013/01/le...enir/#comments
    I like where this is going.
    There's so many to choose from!!!!
    I'll probably want at least: Jango, Young Boba, Max Rebo, Ree
    Yees, Poggle the Lesser, Nikto, Yoda and Dooku.
    Too many sets!!! This is why I dread our prices here. I've yet to get the palace or skiff so I'm in hot water.
    On the plus side, it looks like there's going to be a good variety of figures to put in the Palace or Sarlaac battle with all the combined Jabba/Tatooine sets.
    Looking foward to it.

The Sail Barge is coming out mid-year and I am quite angry at myself, as I still haven't picked up:
    Jabba's Palace, Desert Skiff or the Rancor pit and I plan on getting the duel on Geonosis and Sail Barge as well.
    This would be a heck of a lot easier if I went to America. Trip time!

I missed the previous Sail Barge and still regret it, as well as both versions of the Gunship (I have the LAAT/C that came with the ATOT however). So I'm keen to see how these shape up.

I also still haven't picked up the Sail Barge or Skiff, but they're both on pretty good clearance prices at Kmart at the moment ($129 IIRC) so perhaps now is the time.

Disappointing there's no new B-Wing in there to go with really nice recent A, X and Y fighters. No new TIE's either.