Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BBTS pile of loot question

Default BBTS pile of loot question

i have a question with those who buy from bbts, do they charge u just for the item when u have pile of loot on??? and when u ship all ur items at once they charge total shipping? cos i had assaulter on pre order and they have charged me shiiping as well?? is this a mistake?

If that is the only item, then yes, you have to pay for shipping.
    When there's multiple items, shipping is combined or something of that nature.

For preorder items they charge you the item cost plus shipping when it comes in stock.
    For instock items it's the same process, you pay cost plus shipping when you go through the checkout.
    The more items you have the less shipping you get charged on subsequent items.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

so does that mean when i add items shipping is cheaper??

When you add an item, they charge you the extra shipping cost so that you've always paid the entire cost to ship your pile. This will be less than the amount they'd charge to ship the item separately (usually).

They charge you full shipping price on the first item, then shipping on any subsequent items you add is done on a weight basis. (depending on what shipping option you have chosen. The on I use is US$6 per pound I think).
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

email them, they are pretty helpful about this kind of thing
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

what Trent said. Also once the Pol weight gets to a certain weight they upgrade your shipping to the more expensive one which is trackable that way it ensures for items to reach you and there's a record that it did get received. Shipping in bbts I'm afraid is expensive but they have good service.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

My figures aren't exact, but here's how it goes, with the 7 day option. It used to be dead on two weeks to reach me, now it's down to exactly one, marvellous.

You pay $30 for your first pound. After that it's $6 per additional pound or half-pound maybe.

So those items sitting in the POL are all being calculated at that rate.

The biggest chunk is, of course, the $30 upfront one. It hits hard, and quickly knocks your wallet around. Keep up with release dates and expected release dates. Don't just passively let it accumulate to be shipped whenever it just cos (most ship POL very quickly after the second lot of the order goes in. Bit of an old figure though).

Manage your collecting, and work out the best times for you to get shipments out (because we do like to get these things fairly regularly, and not feel they're being held hostage by that initial $30 hit). Just by doing so I've been able to move things much more smoothly, and the costs seem to have evened out a lot. The system is working for me.

Got an "urgent" message overnight from BBTS that my pile of loot has to ship. I just preordered a couple of Nov release figures I wanted in the bundle.

If I purchase something in stock today and add it to the POL will that extend the shipping date a couple more months? Or is it based on the first purchase?