Thread: Tell me about Omega

Default Tell me about Omega

Just opened the Encore reissue and was wonderong about the leg warmers that you need the yellow clips to secure fully. Are they supposed to clip into somewhere? If I pick up Omega, the leg warmers flop all over the show.

I've also noticed that the legs are not even ... Manufacturing flaw?

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

?

The outer leg guards?

They slide onto the bottom of the figures main body, and clip to each other so they are fixed and shouldn't move. The outer clips are then very obvious on where you slide the yellow clips over.

If you mean the inner ankle guards, they should clip together and the feet then push into them.

As for uneven legs, you might not have the tank tracks pulled out evenly, and yea, they will be a little uneven due to the walking feature. Put some batteries in it.
    ________
    NO2 VAPORIZER
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:58 AM.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Yep, MV75 nailed it! The "outer" leg parts need those yellow clips attached in order to stay together.

The Legs are "uneven", and will change position every time you use the walking or tank-rolling feature. One foot will always be slightly forward, but you can play with it to get them pretty close...

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    ?

The outer leg guards?

They slide onto the bottom of the figures main body, and clip to each other so they are fixed and shouldn't move. The outer clips are then very obvious on where you slide the yellow clips over.

If you mean the inner ankle guards, they should clip together and the feet then push into them.

As for uneven legs, you might not have the tank tracks pulled out evenly, and yea, they will be a little uneven due to the walking feature. Put some batteries in it.

Yeah the outer leg guards.
    So they should clip onto Omega's main body then. Right .. have to sort that out. I know where the yellow clips go.

Cheers

Cheers guys. Got home and noticed the notches and grooves that I should have seen earlier. Solid as a rock now (well, until the clips full off)