Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Takara MP-19 Bluestreak

Is it just me or is Takara Trying to make transformers fans broke and then release a really cool masterpiece like trypticon and skyfire/jetfire so people will be too broke to buy them.

That would be funny and sad at the same time seeing as how i will probably be one of them

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Awesome news!! I love Bluestreak.

Hope all 3 of their heads are different.

I'm always broke but seem to find the money for TF's I like when it is needed Come on MP Beast Wars Dinobot/Rattrap 2 pack

I think it's safe to assume that MP-20 will be something "big," probably Megatron V2 or maybe even Galvatron (strongly rumoured) or Shockwave (they've teased this in the past).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I wonder why they are suddenly pumping these things out now. It took them 8 years to get up to MP10, and only about a year to get to MP20.
    I was wondering that very same thing myself.

Does it lessen the 'special' feeling of Masterpieces at all? (not for me )
    Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    I think it's safe to assume that MP-20 will be something "big," probably Megatron V2 or maybe even Galvatron (strongly rumoured) or Shockwave (they've teased this in the past).
    Well they did have a Galvatron hinted at before. Would the 20MP coincide with any anniversary?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I wonder why they are suddenly pumping these things out now. It took them 8 years to get up to MP10, and only about a year to get to MP20.
    Maybe because the collector fanbase is aging? If they kept doing 1-2 MP's annually (assuming they continue the line for another 15 years) that's not a whole lot of MP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Awesome news!! I love Bluestreak.

Hope all 3 of their heads are different.
    +1. There's no reason why they wouldn't, Lambor and Red Alert had subtly different head sculps, different accessories and minor resculpting (ie RA's 'wheel shoulders'). Looking forward to 17-19 very much!

My guess for MP20 is Ultra Magnus.

Very cool announcement. I have however resigned myself to the fact that I can only have one character from this mold. And unfortunately for Bluestreak that is going to be either Prowl or Smokescreen.

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    My guess for MP20 is Ultra Magnus.
    God I hope you're right.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I might get it if I can find it cheaper than what BBTS is offering - those prices are expensive!! If I can't find it cheaper, I'll wait for a local Hasbro release.

Are you Scottish Gok I must admit I'll go through Ehobbybase (Hong Kong based) as I'm hoping they will be cheaper