Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 355

Thread: Hot Toys and other 1/6 scale figures!

  1. #201
    Join Date
    26th Jan 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Penetrator View Post
    Xmas came early...


    not overly excited, but not disappointed either. im spoilt by SH Figuarts posability as this batman aint the most posable of action figures. but he does look good.

    I also have a black version with an angrier face on pre-order which i'll probably be cancelling soon. But if someone wants it, ill hold on to the pre-order as the pre-order has already closed.

    Also on pre-order is the hot toys batman armory with Alfred. Not really interested in the alfred figure either... anyone interested and dun want the batman figure?

    I still dunno if im still going ahead with the hot toys one yet... i know ive pre-ordered these impulsively...
    The posability of the 1/6 figure are quiet bad as the clothing restrict them a lot plus you don't want to wreck it by overly stretching it because it cost so much .....the worst one has to be the 89 batman , can't really do anything thing much due to his rubber suit and mask , but boy he looks good .......

  2. #202
    Join Date
    27th Jul 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    The posability of the 1/6 figure are quiet bad as the clothing restrict them a lot plus you don't want to wreck it by overly stretching it because it cost so much .....the worst one has to be the 89 batman , can't really do anything thing much due to his rubber suit and mask , but boy he looks good .......
    is he worth it the price tag on his these days?

  3. #203
    Join Date
    26th Jan 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Penetrator View Post
    is he worth it the price tag on his these days?
    Ill will say no .... he looks good.. very good ....and you can move him around a little but really you can't pose him .... his rubber suit just resist any movement , and you can't turn his head as his neck cowl is connected to the bat symbol on his chest so that move as well if you move his head , but his eyes can move ... that why you only see him in same standing pose in everyone collection display ....

  4. #204
    Join Date
    27th Jul 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    283

    Default

    then maybe i have to wait and see if they're gonna reissue like the dark knight with armory.

    maybe next release he'll come with the batsignal or kim basenger or cat woman or penguin or.... Alfred lol

  5. #205
    Join Date
    26th Jan 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,204

    Default

    I just got the sith lord himself.....
    Was alittle scared opening him up as all the QC issue people were having with him on his helmet ....but my was perfect


  6. #206
    Join Date
    26th Apr 2009
    Location
    Paasu
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    I just got the sith lord himself.....
    Was alittle scared opening him up as all the QC issue people were having with him on his helmet ....but my was perfect

    How much did he set you back and where did you get him from?

  7. #207
    Join Date
    26th Jan 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    How much did he set you back and where did you get him from?
    I got if from http://www.brianstoys.com/ when they had there 20% off sale

  8. #208
    Join Date
    26th Apr 2009
    Location
    Paasu
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    I got if from http://www.brianstoys.com/ when they had there 20% off sale
    oh nice! decent prices too! cheers for that. mmm Saw that he's still available at amiami as well...

    http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...%24pagecnt%3D1

  9. #209
    Join Date
    1st Mar 2010
    Location
    Dapto
    Posts
    12,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    I just got the sith lord himself.....
    Was alittle scared opening him up as all the QC issue people were having with him on his helmet ....but my was perfect

    *snip*
    Oh dude! - Nice!
    You've gotta post more pics of that bugger , how do you find him?

  10. #210
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,104

    Default

    Ok here are some pics of the Hot Toys Baroness. Sideshow version includes the alternative head and glasses.





    Last edited by gamblor916; 1st April 2014 at 10:34 PM.
    buy my stuff!
    Looking for: Diaclone Swoop, Police Sunstreaker

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •