Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Toys and other 1/6 scale figures!

Quote Originally Posted by Penetrator View Post
    Xmas came early...

not overly excited, but not disappointed either. im spoilt by SH Figuarts posability as this batman aint the most posable of action figures. but he does look good.

I also have a black version with an angrier face on pre-order which i'll probably be cancelling soon. But if someone wants it, ill hold on to the pre-order as the pre-order has already closed.

Also on pre-order is the hot toys batman armory with Alfred. Not really interested in the alfred figure either... anyone interested and dun want the batman figure?

I still dunno if im still going ahead with the hot toys one yet... i know ive pre-ordered these impulsively...
    The posability of the 1/6 figure are quiet bad as the clothing restrict them a lot plus you don't want to wreck it by overly stretching it because it cost so much .....the worst one has to be the 89 batman , can't really do anything thing much due to his rubber suit and mask , but boy he looks good .......

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    The posability of the 1/6 figure are quiet bad as the clothing restrict them a lot plus you don't want to wreck it by overly stretching it because it cost so much .....the worst one has to be the 89 batman , can't really do anything thing much due to his rubber suit and mask , but boy he looks good .......
    is he worth it the price tag on his these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Penetrator View Post
    is he worth it the price tag on his these days?
    Ill will say no .... he looks good.. very good ....and you can move him around a little but really you can't pose him .... his rubber suit just resist any movement , and you can't turn his head as his neck cowl is connected to the bat symbol on his chest so that move as well if you move his head , but his eyes can move ... that why you only see him in same standing pose in everyone collection display ....

then maybe i have to wait and see if they're gonna reissue like the dark knight with armory.

maybe next release he'll come with the batsignal or kim basenger or cat woman or penguin or.... Alfred lol

I just got the sith lord himself.....
    Was alittle scared opening him up as all the QC issue people were having with him on his helmet ....but my was perfect

Was alittle scared opening him up as all the QC issue people were having with him on his helmet ....but my was perfect

How much did he set you back and where did you get him from?

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    How much did he set you back and where did you get him from?
    I got if from http://www.brianstoys.com/ when they had there 20% off sale

I got if from http://www.brianstoys.com/ when they had there 20% off sale
    oh nice! decent prices too! cheers for that. mmm Saw that he's still available at amiami as well...

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...%24pagecnt%3D1

*snip*
    Oh dude! - Nice!
    You've gotta post more pics of that bugger , how do you find him?

Ok here are some pics of the Hot Toys Baroness. Sideshow version includes the alternative head and glasses.

Last edited by gamblor916; 1st April 2014 at 10:34 PM.