Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: FrenzyRumble FOC Grimlock customising class

Lancelot, most customisers recommend priming and reassembling a figure to find the rub spots. Can't believe FR didn't mention that.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Lancelot, most customisers recommend priming and reassembling a figure to find the rub spots. Can't believe FR didn't mention that.
    I never really had that problem until this figure he rub pretty badly! That a good advice SMHFconvoy

Looking good so far Lancalot.

man ...he just said to super glue the head together .... that abit rushed i think ! that back piece doesn't fit with the new front at all....guess im going to putty and sculpt the back piece myself... And also he didn't have a video to show what the final model in detail should be like.... well we got the picture to reference from... And no mention of how to finish the figure off like a clear coat etc.... ill bring up all these points with him in our last chat session ....

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Looking good so far Lancalot.
    thanks man just clear coat him today....so waiting tomorrow to assemble him and see how it look in one figure Also added glow in the dark paint on the sword and shield , look cool ...but that never be seen ....it should glow under UV light hey?....have to see about that one...

Those weapons look mad, burning white hot mad ness stuff.. here you need to wear these
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    man ...he just said to super glue the head together .... that abit rushed i think ! that back piece doesn't fit with the new front at all....guess im going to putty and sculpt the back piece myself... And also he didn't have a video to show what the final model in detail should be like.... well we got the picture to reference from... And no mention of how to finish the figure off like a clear coat etc.... ill bring up all these points with him in our last chat session ....
    5 more videos have been uploaded, including some of the things you mentioned - hopefully he covers this! The final chat has also been rescheduled, so we have a chance to ask questions.

Hey guys...well i finally finished FOC Grimlock in my version of shattered glass and a homage to gen2 with a metallic dark blue .... The dino blue should be a shade darker then his abs ...i put a battle scar on across face as my mold had a little air bubble on his visor to cover it but now he look bad ass I love the fixIt putty for blocking all the holes up...and as M-bot said he count like 47 holes but the biggest one is on the dino right nose and it made a big difference ...
    The sword and shield is actually highlighted in glow in the dark paint...so i might try and take dark photo later tonight as see ....Any comment and suggestion are welcome as i like to improve my skills..

Thanks to Frenzyrumble video tutorial it was fun and very informative i cant wait for the next kit to arrive ....

That's very cool lance, great paint job.

that's sweet dude. that's one kickass paint job.